Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi rbowser

Thank you so much for responding in such a positive way, I have downloaded KISS II which will help me I am sure

Best Regards
Allan
Hi to All
I understand that "Power Director" only uses Video Buttons, but there are time when a Poster Frame on a Chapter would look so much better if it remained motionless, is there anyway to stop the motion when not required?

Thank you for all your help so far
Best Regards
Allan
If I have a reason, which I have, to only "Produce" part of my timeline is there a facility within "Power Director" like, lets say a work area which can be used to select part, our all of the timeline to be "Produced"

Any help would be greatly appriciated

Best Regards
Allan
Hi to All
I have been on the understanding that the Play Button wil play the whole Video and then return to the Menu and the Creation of Chapters within a film are there so that a selected chapter can be played and then return to the Scenes Menu. Is that not possile in "Power Director"

Best Regards
Allan
Hi Carl
Thank you for helping, although I am sure that I saved the project each time I tryed it, I have to take it by what you have said that if I had saved the project the name would no longer be showing. I will retrace my steps and go through it once again. I am doing my best to master Power Director and will try not to trouble you too much.
Best Regards
Allan
Hi Everyone
I am in "Create Disc" operation. I have 2 Films showing in "Content" on the right of each clip it shows this "Title" then the Name and then the duration. I can see how you can change the name of the clip and by highlighting the name and pressing the space bar you can remove the name which in turn removes it from the "Scene Menu" which it what I want it to do.
I save the project which I have named "Menu1" but when I recall it later the title names are back. Please tell me what I am doing wrong?
Best Regards
Allan
Thank you so much for your help. I have until recently been working with Adobe Encore which gives you the options of building an array of Menu's using various types of buttons. Pehaps Power Director could look at this for future updates.
Thank you again
Allan Holliday
Hi to all members
Could anybody tell me if Power Director only offers VIDEO BUTTONS in Menu's
I have two very short films I wish to burn to DVD
I reqire a Main Menu only, and 2 non Video Buttons which allow me to type in the titles of the films so that they can be selected as required. Is this possible????????????????????????????
Any help would be very much appriciated

Best Regards
Allan Holliday
Go to: