Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Question regarding Producing
allanholliday18 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 21, 2012 06:38 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
If I have a reason, which I have, to only "Produce" part of my timeline is there a facility within "Power Director" like, lets say a work area which can be used to select part, our all of the timeline to be "Produced"

Any help would be greatly appriciated

Best Regards
Allan
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: If I have a reason, which I have, to only "Produce" part of my timeline is there a facility within "Power Director" like, lets say a work area which can be used to select part, our all of the timeline to be "Produced"

Any help would be greatly appriciated

Best Regards
Allan

Powerdirector can only produce the entire timeline.

There is no produce a part of the timeline whether selected or not.

There are methods where you can copy a part of the timeline and paste into a new project, then produce that.

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

rickycht [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 03, 2012 07:33 Messages: 56 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the confirmation. Makes sense. I think users can easily overlook this.