Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Create Disc Section
allanholliday18 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 21, 2012 06:38 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Everyone
I am in "Create Disc" operation. I have 2 Films showing in "Content" on the right of each clip it shows this "Title" then the Name and then the duration. I can see how you can change the name of the clip and by highlighting the name and pressing the space bar you can remove the name which in turn removes it from the "Scene Menu" which it what I want it to do.
I save the project which I have named "Menu1" but when I recall it later the title names are back. Please tell me what I am doing wrong?
Any help would be greatly appriciated
Best Regards
Allan
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi Everyone
I am in "Create Disc" operation. I have 2 Films showing in "Content" on the right of each clip it shows this "Title" then the Name and then the duration. I can see how you can change the name of the clip and by highlighting the name and pressing the space bar you can remove the name which in turn removes it from the "Scene Menu" which it what I want it to do.
I save the project which I have named "Menu1" but when I recall it later the title names are back. Please tell me what I am doing wrong?
Any help would be greatly appriciated
Best Regards
Allan

Did you save the project file after you edited the name?

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

allanholliday18 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 21, 2012 06:38 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Carl
Thank you for helping, although I am sure that I saved the project each time I tryed it, I have to take it by what you have said that if I had saved the project the name would no longer be showing. I will retrace my steps and go through it once again. I am doing my best to master Power Director and will try not to trouble you too much.
Best Regards
Allan
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
It is not trouble, that is what we are here for. To answer questions and to help.

There is two places to edit the name of a item in the create disk module, on the title and on the page of the menu.

You should switch to the Edit module, and save as another name your project file. That will save any changes made in the create disk module.

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.