Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Bonsoir

You have to register it under new GIF video and it works
Hello I work with 365 on two machines without problems and I must not deactivate one to work on the other

Hello is there a solution for this problem

I had reinstalled the program and it was OK but after a few days the problem came back

Hello, I revived "SmartSoundCommonData" and it is well present in PW17

Bonjour, j’ai relancé « SmartSoundCommonData » et elle est bien présente dans PW17

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap4MeVcra0_ljak9j6Hs-9-fvGtqbA

http://www.smartsound.com/support/updates?product=cyberlink
Hello

I have the same problem with packages that can not install the live version, but in Windows applications Manager they are properly installed and I think it's a bug from Cyberlink, the problem arises that the machine freshly installed on that where there has been an update there is not this problem but packs have not been deleted and they are duplicate on the machine.

In contrast to install the program I had on the advice of the technical service disabled anti-virus smartsoud did not settle

Sorry for the automatic translation mistakes
Bonjour,

No worries, it's installed on my machine

Pas de soucis, c'est installer sur ma machine
Hello why the patch is still not available for the live version?
hello

Problem solved I received a download link for the missing pack
hello
I submitted the problem with Cyberlink and I expect an answer from their part.
Bonjour,

Thank you for your reply
Merci pour votre réponse

I only have this as a link to install
Je n'ai que ceci comme lien pour installation

Quantité Nom du produit Prix

• Mes Téléchargements
CyberLink_Application_Manager_APM140916-01.exe

• Clé de produit

• Clé de produit

hello,

I bought the " Director Suite Live" yesterday and after instalation I can not find the "CyberLink Wedding Pack " .

What do you do ?

Thank you in advance.

Jean Bernard

Traduction google
Merci pour ce travail gratuit
Hello
I come back on this green screen problem, I installed the new version of PowerDirector and more problems without changing anything on the machine. Before you make the purchase a small question on how many machines can have installed the product.

Bonjour
Je reviens sur ce problème d’écran vert, j’ai installé la nouvelle version de PowerDirector et plus de problèmes sans avoir rien changé sur la machine. Avant de faire l’achat une petite question sur combien de machines peut ont installé le produit.

Jean Bernard
Hello

For my problem I think it is the NVIDIA which is not detected correctly by the program.
When I turn off from the control panel map Intel ' which is integrated on the CPU"the program seems to work fine no green screen, but I do not know to enable hardware acceleration and Nvidia CUDA effects are not available. But I have more green screen.
When I reactive the Intel green screens are back.

I tried the card graphics of the other computer and same problem I also disconnect the Intel to make this work.

I enclose copies screen to visualize the problem.
Jean Bernard

Bonjour

Pour mon problème je pense que c’est la carte Nvidia qui n’est pas détecté correctement par le programme.
Quand je désactive dans le panneau de configuration la carte Intel « qui est intégré sur le processeur » le programme semble fonctionner correctement pas d’écran vert, mais je ne sais pas activer l’accélération matérielle et les effets Nvidia CUDA ne sont pas disponibles. Mais je n’ai plus d’écran vert.
Quand je réactive la carte Intel les écrans vert reviennent.

J'ai essayé avec la carte graphique de l’autre ordinateur et même problème je dois aussi déconnecter la carte Intel pour que ça fonctionne.

Je joins des copies écran pour visualiser le problème.
Jean Bernard
Hello
It's weird this morning I did not have problem during the first minute, and then the problem came back but not on all the pieces of films. I closed the program and then re open and no problems everything is normal without anything having changed on the machine, and then a few minutes later it comes back green but only on track 1 on other normal image.
What I don't understand is when I change the extension I have no worries.
I'll test the program a few weeks then I would see.
Below I include this is the trial version which poses problem
One more thing that I have not found on the site, the licence is for a machine or at least for two, a fixed and a laptop PC.
Then it is there a new version of planned in the near future.
Thanks in advance

Bonjour
C’est bizarre ce matin je n’ai pas eu de problème pendant la première minute, puis le problème est revenu mais pas sur toutes les morceaux de films. J’ai refermé le programme puis ré ouvert et pas de problèmes tout est normal sans rien avoir changé sur la machine, puis quelques minutes plus tard ça revient vert mais seulement sur la piste 1 sur les autres l’image normale.
Ce que je ne comprends pas c’est quand je change l’extension je n’ai pas de soucis.
Je vais tester le programme encore quelques semaines puis je verrais.
Ci je comprend c'est la version trial qui pose problème.
Encore une chose que je n’ai pas trouvée sur le site, la licence est pour une machine ou au moins pour deux, une fixe et un PC portable.
Puis il y a-t-il une nouvelle version de prévu dans un avenir proche.
Merci d’avance
Hello

On an old PC with Windows 7 I have not of problems it is on Windows 8 with two graphics cards the problem I tried on a new install on another partition and same problem

JVC GZ MG20E

http://www.jvc.fr/files/instruction_manual/gzmg20e-30e-40e1472-003c_fr.pdf
Thanks for the reply,
I checked the update of the graphics card and no problems drivers are up to date.
I changed the VRM9 in the database without result always the problem.
I use files.MOD a JVC camera and when I rename it to.AVI the program works without worries.
I hesitate to purchase this program.
Jean Bernard

Translate Bing
Merci pour la réponse,
J’ai vérifié la mise à jour de la carte graphique et pas de problèmes les pilotes sont à jour.
J’ai changé le VRM9 dans la base de données sans résultat toujours le problème.
J’utilise des fichiers .MOD d’une caméra JVC et quand je les renomme en .AVI le programme fonctionne sans soucis.
J’hésite à acheter ce programme.
Jean Bernard
Hello
I installed the trial version of Director Suite on my PC and I have problems with green screen or black sound is present but not the image.
When I set my screens on the Intel graphics not worry it works but when I replace the screens on the Nvidia problem come back is it normal for a trial version or I risk having this problem if I buy this software thanks in advance

translate Bing

Bonjour
J’ai installé la version d’essai de Director Suite sur mon PC et j’ai des problèmes d’écran vert ou noir le son est présent mais pas l’image.
Quand je place mes écrans sur la carte graphique Intel pas de soucis cela fonctionne mais quand je replace les écrans sur la Nvidia le problème reviens
Cela est-il normal pour une version d’essais ou je risque d’avoir ce problème si j’achète ce logiciel
Go to: