Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ecran vert
JeanBernard
Newbie Location: Belgique Joined: Sep 01, 2012 04:01 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
Hello
I installed the trial version of Director Suite on my PC and I have problems with green screen or black sound is present but not the image.
When I set my screens on the Intel graphics not worry it works but when I replace the screens on the Nvidia problem come back is it normal for a trial version or I risk having this problem if I buy this software thanks in advance

translate Bing

Bonjour
J’ai installé la version d’essai de Director Suite sur mon PC et j’ai des problèmes d’écran vert ou noir le son est présent mais pas l’image.
Quand je place mes écrans sur la carte graphique Intel pas de soucis cela fonctionne mais quand je replace les écrans sur la Nvidia le problème reviens
Cela est-il normal pour une version d’essais ou je risque d’avoir ce problème si j’achète ce logiciel
 Filename
Resume systeme.nfo
[Disk]
 Description
Systeme
 Filesize
6703 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
331 time(s)
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
DxDiag
 Filesize
85 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
429 time(s)
 Filename
affichage.txt
[Disk]
 Description
Cartes Graphiques
 Filesize
4 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
364 time(s)
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hello
I installed the trial version of Director Suite on my PC and I have problems with green screen or black sound is present but not the image.
When I set my screens on the Intel graphics not worry it works but when I replace the screens on the Nvidia problem come back is it normal for a trial version or I risk having this problem if I buy this software thanks in advance

translate Bing

Bonjour
J’ai installé la version d’essai de Director Suite sur mon PC et j’ai des problèmes d’écran vert ou noir le son est présent mais pas l’image.
Quand je place mes écrans sur la carte graphique Intel pas de soucis cela fonctionne mais quand je replace les écrans sur la Nvidia le problème reviens
Cela est-il normal pour une version d’essais ou je risque d’avoir ce problème si j’achète ce logiciel

Hi Jean Bernard,
The issue appears to be with the drivers of the Nvidia - but the drivers look uptodate.

Try the VRM registry hack, that may help you. Adrian, forum member VN800rider provided the below image.

Google translate:
Salut Jean Bernard,
Le problème semble être avec les pilotes de la Nvidia - mais les pilotes regarder uptodate.

Essayez le hack de registre VRM, qui peut vous aider. Adrian, membre du forum VN800rider fourni l'image ci-dessous.

Dafydd
[Thumb - vmr9 hack.PNG]
 Filename
vmr9 hack.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
Adrian and VRM hack
 Filesize
71 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
2156 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 16. 2013 06:03

JeanBernard
[Post New]
Thanks for the reply,
I checked the update of the graphics card and no problems drivers are up to date.
I changed the VRM9 in the database without result always the problem.
I use files.MOD a JVC camera and when I rename it to.AVI the program works without worries.
I hesitate to purchase this program.
Jean Bernard

Translate Bing
Merci pour la réponse,
J’ai vérifié la mise à jour de la carte graphique et pas de problèmes les pilotes sont à jour.
J’ai changé le VRM9 dans la base de données sans résultat toujours le problème.
J’utilise des fichiers .MOD d’une caméra JVC et quand je les renomme en .AVI le programme fonctionne sans soucis.
J’hésite à acheter ce programme.
Jean Bernard
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
Did you check driver updates from the graphic card site or through windows update? If through windows they may not be current..go to the Graphic card website for the updates...and get the latest from there..also quicktime update.. Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Thanks for the reply,
I checked the update of the graphics card and no problems drivers are up to date.
I changed the VRM9 in the database without result always the problem.
I use files.MOD a JVC camera and when I rename it to.AVI the program works without worries.
I hesitate to purchase this program.
Jean Bernard

Translate Bing
Merci pour la réponse,
J’ai vérifié la mise à jour de la carte graphique et pas de problèmes les pilotes sont à jour.
J’ai changé le VRM9 dans la base de données sans résultat toujours le problème.
J’utilise des fichiers .MOD d’une caméra JVC et quand je les renomme en .AVI le programme fonctionne sans soucis.
J’hésite à acheter ce programme.
Jean Bernard

Hi Jean Bernard,
JVC MOD files should be alright to import, display and edit without a problem. Please provide full camera model information.

Please attach to your reply a 5 second video sample for us to test and check.
Point, record for 5 seconds.
Upload the video as an attachment.
Select "Post Reply" and then "Attachment", finally browse for the video file.

We will test and see if there is a problem.

Google translate:

Salut Jean Bernard,
Fichiers MOD de JVC devrait bien se passer d'importer, afficher et modifier sans problème. S'il vous plaît fournir toutes les informations de modèle d'appareil photo.

S'il vous plaît joindre à votre réponse un second échantillon de 5 vidéo pour nous de tester et de vérifier.
Point, enregistrement pendant 5 secondes.
Téléchargez la vidéo en pièce jointe.
Sélectionnez "Répondre" et "pièce jointe", enfin rechercher le fichier vidéo.

Nous allons tester et voir si il ya un problème.

Dafydd
JeanBernard
[Post New]
JVC GZ MG20E

http://www.jvc.fr/files/instruction_manual/gzmg20e-30e-40e1472-003c_fr.pdf
 Filename
MOV12C.MOD
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
6990 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
342 time(s)
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I just downloaded the clip you posted and brought it into PD11 Ultimate, running a i7-2600@3.4Gh, and Geforce 560ti 1Gb graphic card with the newest drivers and had no problems with video or the sound. This doesn't help you but on my system I have the K-lite codec pack installed for both the 64Bit and 32Bit version, and 12GB onboard memory 2indows 7 Premium 64Bit.
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

JeanBernard
[Post New]
Hello

On an old PC with Windows 7 I have not of problems it is on Windows 8 with two graphics cards the problem I tried on a new install on another partition and same problem

James1
[Post New]
Hi,
Well I haven't installed Windows 8...(and not going to unless forced to)..sorry I couldn't help. What two graphic cards installed? is one the on-board one? Are they bridged? Try modifying so as not to use CUDA.
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Bubba in TX
Senior Contributor Location: Central Texas Joined: Dec 12, 2009 21:32 Messages: 1332 Offline
[Post New]
8 year old HP Pavilion desktop.... not original condition however..... but no problems in PD11 or anything else I used to view/manipulate it.

CyberLink PowerDirector 10 Tutorials
PDtoots PowerDirector Tutorials

**NOTICE**
When you are asked to provide a DXDIAG you go the following link and do part "B". Your posted specs are NOT what we are looking for as they tell us nothing. The specs on the box of your computer mean nothing. The DXDIAG shows us how your computer is configured as it runs.

DXDIAG Link
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]

On an old PC with Windows 7 I have not of problems it is on Windows 8 with two graphics cards the problem I tried on a new install on another partition and same problem

Hi Jean Bernard ,
Thank you for the video sample file.

1. The Video file has been tried out/tested by other members and myself, I have no problems displaying the video.
2. My system is W8 and has 2x GPU and has the same drivers.
3. Video has a MOD extension, basically it's an mpeg2 file, DVD quality. (Changing the extension to mpg should have no effect on the video file).
4. I don't have any codec packs installed.

Clear your set up and carry out a reinstall.
5. Uninstall QuickTime via the Control Panel
6. Uninstall PowerDirector 11 via the Control Panel
7. Reboot.
8. Reinstall PowerDirector 11, QT will be reinstalled at the same time. Please ensure you allow QT to install.
9. Activate PDR11
10. Install the latest update of PDR11 - patch 3026

The issue appears to be a driver one, as that's the most likely cause of the problem - green screen. You may need to uninstall and reinstall your Nvidia drivers.

The issue is specific to your PC. Some or just one of the above guesses may help you.

Google translate:
Salut Jean Bernard,
Merci pour l'exemple de fichier vidéo.

1. Le fichier de la vidéo a été essayé / testé par d'autres membres et moi-même, je n'ai pas de problèmes avec l'affichage de la vidéo.
2. Mon système est W8 et a 2x GPU et a les mêmes pilotes.
3. Video possède une extension de MOD, il s'agit essentiellement d'un fichier MPEG2 de qualité DVD. (Modification de l'extension mpg devrait avoir aucun effet sur ​​le fichier vidéo).
4. Je n'ai pas tous les packs de codecs installés.

Effacer votre configuration et effectuer une réinstallation.
5. Désinstaller QuickTime via le panneau de configuration
6. Désinstaller PowerDirector 11 via le panneau de configuration
7. Redémarrez.
8. Réinstaller PowerDirector 11, QT sera réinstallé en même temps. Veuillez vous assurer que vous autorisez QT à installer.
9. activer PDR11
10. Installez la dernière mise à jour de PDR11 - Correctif 3026

La question semble être un un pilote, car c'est la cause la plus probable du problème - écran vert. Vous pouvez avoir besoin de désinstaller et de réinstaller vos pilotes Nvidia.

Le problème est spécifique à votre PC. Certains ou tout simplement l'un des suppositions ci-dessus peuvent vous aider.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 17. 2013 04:08

Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Jean Bernard,

Sorry, I forgot you are using the trial version.

For your information please look up two CyberLink FAQ's.
1. http://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=2317
Where can I find the refund policy for the download version?

CyberLink Online Store offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
To obtain a refund for digital product(s), please click here.

Links to: https://asknet-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2215/kw/refund

Money Back Guarantee - CyberLink
I wish to cancel my order - what do I need to do?

CyberLink offers a 30 day money back guarantee on its products.

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can cancel your order up to 30 days following the original order date. To cancel the order and receive a refund, please send an email to: customerservice@asknet.com.

With the cancellation you are renouncing the right to use the software.

Google translate:
Salut Jean Bernard,

Désolé, j'ai oublié que vous utilisez la version d'essai.

Pour votre information, s'il vous plaît consulter deux CyberLink FAQ.
1. http://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=2317
[i]Where puis-je trouver la politique de remboursement pour la version téléchargeable?

CyberLink Store en ligne propose une garantie de remboursement de 30 jours.
Pour obtenir un remboursement pour les produits numériques (s), s'il vous plaît cliquez ici. [/ i]

Liens vers: https://asknet-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2215/kw/refund

[i] Garantie de remboursement - CyberLink
Je souhaite annuler ma commande - que dois-je faire?

CyberLink offre un remboursement de 30 jours de garantie sur ses produits.

Si vous n'êtes pas satisfait de votre achat, vous pouvez annuler votre commande jusqu'à 30 jours suivant la date de la commande initiale. Pour annuler la commande et recevoir un remboursement, s'il vous plaît envoyez un courriel à: customerservice@asknet.com.

Avec l'annulation, vous renoncez au droit d'utiliser le logiciel.
[/ i]

Dafydd

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jul 17. 2013 04:25

JeanBernard
[Post New]
Hello
It's weird this morning I did not have problem during the first minute, and then the problem came back but not on all the pieces of films. I closed the program and then re open and no problems everything is normal without anything having changed on the machine, and then a few minutes later it comes back green but only on track 1 on other normal image.
What I don't understand is when I change the extension I have no worries.
I'll test the program a few weeks then I would see.
Below I include this is the trial version which poses problem
One more thing that I have not found on the site, the licence is for a machine or at least for two, a fixed and a laptop PC.
Then it is there a new version of planned in the near future.
Thanks in advance

Bonjour
C’est bizarre ce matin je n’ai pas eu de problème pendant la première minute, puis le problème est revenu mais pas sur toutes les morceaux de films. J’ai refermé le programme puis ré ouvert et pas de problèmes tout est normal sans rien avoir changé sur la machine, puis quelques minutes plus tard ça revient vert mais seulement sur la piste 1 sur les autres l’image normale.
Ce que je ne comprends pas c’est quand je change l’extension je n’ai pas de soucis.
Je vais tester le programme encore quelques semaines puis je verrais.
Ci je comprend c'est la version trial qui pose problème.
Encore une chose que je n’ai pas trouvée sur le site, la licence est pour une machine ou au moins pour deux, une fixe et un PC portable.
Puis il y a-t-il une nouvelle version de prévu dans un avenir proche.
Merci d’avance
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
It's weird this morning I did not have problem during the first minute, and then the problem came back but not on all the pieces of films. I closed the program and then re open and no problems everything is normal without anything having changed on the machine, and then a few minutes later it comes back green but only on track 1 on other normal image.
What I don't understand is when I change the extension I have no worries.
I'll test the program a few weeks then I would see.
Below I include this is the trial version which poses problem
One more thing that I have not found on the site, the licence is for a machine or at least for two, a fixed and a laptop PC.
Then it is there a new version of planned in the near future.
Thanks in advance

Bonjour
C’est bizarre ce matin je n’ai pas eu de problème pendant la première minute, puis le problème est revenu mais pas sur toutes les morceaux de films. J’ai refermé le programme puis ré ouvert et pas de problèmes tout est normal sans rien avoir changé sur la machine, puis quelques minutes plus tard ça revient vert mais seulement sur la piste 1 sur les autres l’image normale.
Ce que je ne comprends pas c’est quand je change l’extension je n’ai pas de soucis.
Je vais tester le programme encore quelques semaines puis je verrais.
Ci je comprend c'est la version trial qui pose problème.
Encore une chose que je n’ai pas trouvée sur le site, la licence est pour une machine ou au moins pour deux, une fixe et un PC portable.
Puis il y a-t-il une nouvelle version de prévu dans un avenir proche.
Merci d’avance

Hi Jean Bernard,
Thank you for the up date on what is happening on your system. The issue looks to be a failure of "something". Maybe a card is failing... I really don't know why you're experiencing such an intermittent variation in the screen from green to ok etc.

Perhaps "pulling" one of the graphic cards out of your computer to test if the issue is with a card could localise the issue more. Just an idea.

Google translate:
Salut Jean Bernard,
Nous vous remercions de la date sur ce qui se passe sur votre système. La question semble être un échec de «quelque chose». Peut-être une carte est un échec ... Je ne sais vraiment pas pourquoi vous rencontrez une telle variation intermittente dans l'écran du vert au ok etc

Peut-être «tirer» l'une des cartes graphiques de votre ordinateur pour vérifier si le problème est avec une carte pourrait localiser le problème plus. Juste une idée.

Dafydd
JeanBernard
[Post New]
Hello

For my problem I think it is the NVIDIA which is not detected correctly by the program.
When I turn off from the control panel map Intel ' which is integrated on the CPU"the program seems to work fine no green screen, but I do not know to enable hardware acceleration and Nvidia CUDA effects are not available. But I have more green screen.
When I reactive the Intel green screens are back.

I tried the card graphics of the other computer and same problem I also disconnect the Intel to make this work.

I enclose copies screen to visualize the problem.
Jean Bernard

Bonjour

Pour mon problème je pense que c’est la carte Nvidia qui n’est pas détecté correctement par le programme.
Quand je désactive dans le panneau de configuration la carte Intel « qui est intégré sur le processeur » le programme semble fonctionner correctement pas d’écran vert, mais je ne sais pas activer l’accélération matérielle et les effets Nvidia CUDA ne sont pas disponibles. Mais je n’ai plus d’écran vert.
Quand je réactive la carte Intel les écrans vert reviennent.

J'ai essayé avec la carte graphique de l’autre ordinateur et même problème je dois aussi déconnecter la carte Intel pour que ça fonctionne.

Je joins des copies écran pour visualiser le problème.
Jean Bernard
[Thumb - Avec intel desactive.jpg]
 Filename
Avec intel desactive.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
With INtel graphics card disabled
 Filesize
240 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
231 time(s)
[Thumb - Win 7.jpg]
 Filename
Win 7.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Sur Win7
 Filesize
151 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
213 time(s)
[Thumb - Avec intel active.jpg]
 Filename
Avec intel active.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
With INtel graphics enabled
 Filesize
222 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
210 time(s)
JeanBernard
[Post New]
Hello
I come back on this green screen problem, I installed the new version of PowerDirector and more problems without changing anything on the machine. Before you make the purchase a small question on how many machines can have installed the product.

Bonjour
Je reviens sur ce problème d’écran vert, j’ai installé la nouvelle version de PowerDirector et plus de problèmes sans avoir rien changé sur la machine. Avant de faire l’achat une petite question sur combien de machines peut ont installé le produit.

Jean Bernard