Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the fast answer!

RonO
SatMAX FYI I just upgraded to PD365 and I'm able to duplicate your same issue with the search function.

RonO
I just upgraded from PD 11 to PD365, when trying to export a image that has been edited and I choose to Keep the image in the same directory and to overwrite the existing file, the option to overwrite is grayed out. Works in PD11 but not in PD365. Anybody else having this problem
Just thought I 'll give an update to my issue with certain items not getting downloaded to my PD. I had Power Director 10 installed on my system, I knew the problem had to be something on my computer. So I completely uninstalled any product that had Cyberlink in its name and want in to regedit and deleted any thing that had cyberlink in it, re-downloaded the PD13 exe file and re-installed only PD13 with no additional content packs. The results.....SAME . So today at work It hit me, could it be my Mcafee virus software? So when I got home , turned off Mcafee security and firewall and sure enough, I was able to download with no issues. So now I need to tweek Mcafee. Thanks for all the input.

RonO
63.dzp under Video editing template/paint animations. and another is trees.dzp . both files are attached.

Thanks
Well still the same issue, Can download some but others says they are installed but cannot see them in PD. Uninstalled PD cleaned the registry, rebooted and same issues. Any other suggestions ? Hopefully don't have to call tech support :

thanks rono
I have checked the ratio to be sure that I was using the correct one. Could it be that I need to reinstall ? Thanks for the response.

RonO
When downloading particles, PIP objects, Titles.... from DirectorZone. At the end of the download and install process, a message says "the transition has been installed and is ready to be used"

BUT it's not always true. The PIP doesn't appear in the tag downloaded sections. Some do and some don't . I have the latest patch for PD, and have tried to used different browers. ( firefox, Chrome).

I have downloaded the file and then go to my download directory and click on it and also installed it from the download prompt.

Any suggestions?

Thanks RonO
Go to: