Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for your reply Anubitpo, I have been told on many occassions that sony vegas is the best for gaming videos, but I like PowerDirector for it quality and pricing. there are gaming recorder software that allow you to record mulitiply channel separately, but if AudioDirector doesnt allow for multiple tracks like PowerDirector does then it a bit pointless me adding Audio Director to my list of cyberlink software.
HI, I mainly using my PowerDirector to produce gaming videos, uploaded to youtube. Most of these recording are down from gaming recording software then I import them to PowerDirector. These recording include recordings from Teamspeak when I play with friends. will audio director allow me separate the voice channel from the gaming channel. At the moment the gaming software used to record our gameplay is set to record multiple channels, but when I import the video into PowerDirector they appear to be in stereo format, but I want to split the voice channel, so before I buy audio director can I separate these channels, so that main audio channel will go on track 1 and the voice channel is separated to audio track 2, when transfering back to PowerDirector
Can someone help me with creating a Single Page Disc Menu. I clicked on Create New menu, and it gave me a basic template of Root, Title/Chapter page. What I would like to do, is have the Title/Chapter page as my root page. I have two projects that I want to burn to disc, but I want those projects to appear on the root page, but they only appear on the 2nd page which is the Title/Chapter page of the menu, can anyone offer any suggestions.

If I have to have the root menu, then I would like to delete a button on the root menu, so that when I press play button that it goes to the 2nd page. So I would want to delete the Play button on the root menu and rename the scene button to play, is that at all possible.
Ok, after investigations I found that the issue could be graphics card related as the forum post of jmone has suggested.

I have Geforce GTX 560 graphics card, originally running 306.23 driver, I then rolled it back to 301.42 driver, and there was no problems. I then proceeded to update the driver to 304.79 Driver and I got the rendering problems as I did with driver 306.23.

The issue could also be due to PDR11 Multi-GPGPU feature, and I am not sure whether anyone has considered that possibility.

It should be noted that most of Nvidia graphic card driver updates have been geared for Gaming and not so much for productivity, and this is shown that they show the improvements that the driver have for games and no mention about video editing and productivity areas.

As a result of this investigation I will roll back my graphics card driver to 301.42, hopefully it wont affect my gaming hobby.
After reading the post above, and waiting for almost 1 hours for rendering of a 15 minute video. I will test to see if it s my graphics driver and roll it back to an earlier version.

But if it has to always render every time I open the project before I can do anymore editing, and it take 1 hours to render every time, then I cannot use PowerDirector 11 anymore. I have been using PowerDirector since I got Version 7 and have always upgraded to the next version when the upgrade have been available because the programs was fantastic. However if PDR 11 doesnt work after I have rolled back my graphics driver to 301, then I have to look elsewhere for my video editing software.

So I will get back to you all when I have rolled back my graphics driver.
I recently upgraded from PowerDirector10ultra to PowerDirector11 ultimate and opened a project that I was working on in PDR10. When I went to preview it in edit mode, the rendering became slow. It is a 10 minutes video, with maybe 2 effects and 1 mp3 song.
It would render every 5 seconds (3 second rendering process with a 2s pause), this has slowed down my editing process and creativity.

I was told that editing process would be more quicker under PowerDirector 11, but I have found it to be slow. The project is 10 minutes in duration. My wife who purchased the upgrade for me, got very frustrated that she paid for it and it slower than PDR10.

Is this normal for PowerDirector 11 to render so slowly or is there a problem with my copy of the program.

I have tried to lodge a support ticket but I keep getting an unable to process your ticket please try again latter.

Can anyone help me.

My computer system is as follows:
AMD FX4170 4.2 GHz Quad Core processor
600 Watt Power Supply
8 Gb DDR3 Ram.
AOC 2352 3D Monitor (primary)
LG 2350 LED Monitor
LG DVD Burner
LG BD Rewriter
1 TB HDD
Ok I have narrow down the problem to the latest update of PowerDirector 10 Ultra. Patch cyberlink1703_GM5_Patch_VDE120314-03.

When I installed the original download of PowerDirector 10 Ultra, everything works without a problem. However when I install the update above that is when I get the problem. I think that patch needs to be reworked.
Is doing a repair the same as re-installing it again.

just need to make sure, as Tech support hasnt asked me to try and repair the program.

if so then I will do that now, Maybe I need to defrag the drive, and see if that fixes the problem.

I have tried other projects, I can produce but not burn to disc or create a folder.

The link to the template is http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/118376335

I can upload edited video footage to youtube which on one thing. But I lost the use of PowerProducer as well. I have been avid use of PowerDirector 10 Ultra and some of the other products of cyberlink. I recently purchased a Blue Ray Rewriter so I could do some Blue Ray disk for my home movies, but not having use of the create disc function of PowerDirector I cant even do this.
Not sure whether this belongs in this forum. After loading a template from Directorzone, I found that my PowerDirector 10 Ultra Create Disc function failed to work, causing PowerDirector to stop working. I cannot produce a video folder nor can I burn to disc. I can edit the video footage, produce it, but I cannot, Produce a DVD/BD Folder because when I go the click create disc it starts to load the module in and half way throught the loading procedure it stop working and message I get is PDR10.exe has stop working and it produces a crash dump file.

Just wondering whether or not anyone else have experienced this. Unfortunately Tech support and sent the problem to their Research and Development department because they dont know who to fix it.

Over the years I have spent alot of money buying PowerDirector and upgrading it to PowerDirector10 Ultra, to have it just stop working, I originally started out with PowerDirector 7.

So if anyone else has had this problem can you let me know please.
Go to: