Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to create a single page Disc Menu
thdman1511 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: South Australia Joined: May 17, 2012 19:48 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Can someone help me with creating a Single Page Disc Menu. I clicked on Create New menu, and it gave me a basic template of Root, Title/Chapter page. What I would like to do, is have the Title/Chapter page as my root page. I have two projects that I want to burn to disc, but I want those projects to appear on the root page, but they only appear on the 2nd page which is the Title/Chapter page of the menu, can anyone offer any suggestions.

If I have to have the root menu, then I would like to delete a button on the root menu, so that when I press play button that it goes to the 2nd page. So I would want to delete the Play button on the root menu and rename the scene button to play, is that at all possible. Asus 78L-MLX PLUS Motherboard, AMD FX4170 Quad Core 4.2 GHz Processor, 8MB DDR 1333 RAM, 1 TB HDD, AOC 23 Inch 3D Monitor, LG 23 Inch LED Monitor. SEAGATE GoFlex Home 2 TB external Hard Drive, WD External HDD 2.5TB (BACKUPS), Cable Broadband.