Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Hi,

As this is a user to user forum and not monitored directly by CyberLink, the best way to get your suggestion to CyberLink developers is through the File>RateUs and Provide Suggestions route from the main menu bar.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Hi!
I have already written to tech support. Let's hope that the developers will listen to the wishes of users and then it will make sense to buy a new version of the program.

Hello,

As Barry noted in his edit, PowerDirector 20 already supports VP9 codec. See WebM in the supported formats:

https://help.cyberlink.com/stat/help/powerdirector/20/win/enu/05_01_01_support_file_formats.html

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Good afternoon!
Only VP9 import is supported. But now the export of VP9 files is already required. On Youtube, this format is widely used., with a smaller file size, the quality is better than in H.264 and HEVC. Please add the export of VP9 files and the newer AV 01 format. Hardware acceleration is also necessary.
Thanks. I'll try to write to tech support.
Good afternoon!
When will support for the popular VP9 codec be added ?
Quote Hello,

Please ensure your graphics card driver is up-to-date first. Since you didn't supply the requested information, it's hard to help you. Best bet is to contact CyberLink Technical Support:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator

Hello.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080. driver 462.31
CPU i7-5775C, RAM 32 Gb
Good day!
When playing TS files, the control panel appears 1 minute after the start of playback. On PowerDVD Ultra v. 19, the panel appears immediately.
If the control panel appears immediately, the player (PowerDVD v21) freezes when you try to move around the timeline.
Windows 10 Pro 20H2
Good day!
During playback ts-files navigation doesn't work and the player freezes.

PS: After installing the program compatibility mode with Windows 8, navigation through the video file began to work normally. The player doesn't freeze.

Windows 10 v.2004 b.19041.508
Hi!
Did not like the sound after encoding (deaf). Replaced the file CLAudEnc.ax on another file from version 17. After re-encoding the sound improved.
Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDirector18\runtime\encoderPack
Can't login to Youtube from PowerDVD. The pop-up browser does not appear, although the installed Maxthon 5 browser starts.

Afterword: Login turned out using the browser Maxthon 4.
Quote Are any members having difficulties activating PowerDirector 16? I have entered my Product Key but when I attempt to activate, the message “Cyberlink PowerDirector was not activated because a connection to the activation server could not be established. Check your internet connection and then try again.You have 30 days left to use PowerDirector without online activation.”

I have uninstalled then re-installed but the problem remains. I’m having no internet connection issues, also registration seems to go through OK.I’d be grateful for any suggestions to resolve this issue.

Terry

Perhaps you used a previously pirated version. Locate the hosts file and open it using Notepad. Delete the lines with the words cyberlink, save the changes. Try to activate the program.
Please add Russian to the program.The number of buyers will increase, as now many potential buyers are forced to use pirated versions, in which Russian is added.Yes, and in PD 16, you can add Russian localization.
Quote Well the PC is certainly fast enough to do HD w/o proxy files. Are you using them?

Eugene

Yes. Enable shadow files (proxy files) in high res video /PD16/. Enable HD video processing (shadow file) /PD14/.
Quote Have you enabled shadow files on PD16?Did you use them on PD14?

If not do so and wait to have them created. Little green tab lower left corner in library images.

Would be easier to help if you had the specs of your system listed near the bottom.

Eugene

The settings of the two programs are identical. Additional video enhancement effects were not used. For clarification, you can use a screenshot. (This will be clearer).

CPU i7-5775C, MB Z97, Ram 32 GB, Intel Iris Pro 6200, GTX1080, Power 750W, Samsung P2250, Windows 10 Pro.

I hope for a constructive approach of CyberLink employees to this issue.
Quote "When the "Edit" tab is active in the preview window, the video shows with stops and jerks. On PD 14, this is not observed."

Do you mean the timeline video stutters in the preview window?

If so the first thing to check is the preview quality and try the different options from full HD down to Low and see if that makes a difference.

Cheers

PowerDirector Moderator

video Full HD, 60 fps, 30000 Kbps
Preview Quality PowerDirector 16 PowerDirector 14
Full HD Preview Resolution With stops (more) Without stops
HD Preview Resolution With stops Without stops
High Preview Resolution With stops (less) Without stops
Good afternoon!

When the "Edit" tab is active in the preview window, the video shows with stops and jerks. On PD 14, this is not observed.
1. In the PD15 would like to see support for Russian language.
2. Provide the ability to use plug-in iZotope Ozone.
3. Automatic alignment of the volume of all clips on the timeline and in the creation of DVD and BD.
4. Make a comfortable grip with a TV tuner card, memorize the channels.
5. Make it possible to view video from the Internet - services and downloading to a PC for use in the project.
Good afternoon!
I would like to receive the developers of the program the answer to one question. Why, after recoding the image is too bright compared to the original? In version 12, the illumination does not occur. Image enhancement function is not used.
Go to: