Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dafydd, Xerox, Carl 312

I want to thank all of you for your help and assistance.

I believe my problem is resolved. Essentially, once I removed un-renedered video clips from the timeline and re-inserted them into the timeline after rendering I was able to produce a video in a format other than MPEG4.

FYI - I was not aware that I should wait completion of rendering once video clip are placed in the Media work space prior to their movement and edit in the timeline work space.

Thanks,

alex k
Dafydd,

I have an earlier version of PDS file which is giving me the problem. So, I opened that file and I noticed that one set of files (.m2ts), shot from a Lumix z25 camera are in the yellow and do not seem to be shadow generating - they are staying in the yellow. Does that indicate the file is corrupt or not compatible? And that this could be the source of my problem? Or is it a software problem in the shadow generating code?
Additional Attachments, #'s 4, 6, and 7
Hello Dafydd, Thanks for the reply. Here is a list of attachements

(1) Attached is a DXDiag file.
(2) Screen shot of the graphic driver I am using (Radeon HD 7470M), which seems to be up to date.
(3) Screen Shot of Produce Stall point.

Only three attachments are allowed. I will send the following in a second message.

(4) Screen Shot of the Beginning of an AVC Produce run. Note file size 2.9 GB file
(5) Screen Shot of the Stall point of Production at 20%. Note file size show NA
(6) Screen Shot of the Edit Preference selection for Produce
(7) Screen Shot of the Edit Preference selection for Hardware

alex k
Thanks for the reply. My email string shows that a PDF file which contains Dafydd's requested info is listed for 21/06/2013. Can you see it? If not I can re-submit.

alex k
Hello, I tried to Produce and AVC video without the SVRT, but still the same problem. Stalls at 20% Production. I have an HP Paviliion and am checking to see if my graphic drivers are up to date. My current drivers are an Intel HD and AMD HD graphics, Version 8.882.2.3000, 338.98M. These drivers worked well with PD 10 and so I would be surprised if they were not functional in PD 11.

alex k
PDF file of screen shots attached.
Dafydd,

Yes, for some reason my file which is a Word document is not uploading. I will try again.

ak
Hello Dafydd,

Thanks for the reply. To clarify my situation I will add that my problem is not in the create Disc module. I have appended 2 screen shots of the Produce module screen. The first screen shot is to select the format of production. I selected AVC and it shows that the file is 3.2 GB - see the red arrow. The second screen shot is in the Production mode after I had clicked onto Start production. You will note that it is at the 20% production mark. This is where production seems to stop.

One of the things that I noticed, which you can see in the 2nd screen shot, is that in the bottom data section it does not show how large the file is or how much was produced at the 20% mark - I have a red arrow pointing to this section. Also, you can see that the time clock is at 2 hours+

Screen shot 3 shows my timeline board. The files I used to make this video are standard JPEG, MTS, and WMA files. The strange thing is that I can Produce a video without any problems in the MPEG4 selection. All other formats stop at the 20% production phase.
Hello, my PD 11 produces MPEG4 files without a problem. However, it freezes at the 20% production mark for all other formats, ie, AVI, MPEG2, etc. Any advice out there???

Thanks,

alex
Rob, thanks for the help. I did an uninstall / re-install and PD 11 is now connected to the net....alex k
Hello, I just installed PD11 and when I try to link from the PD 11 question ( ? ) icon to connect with CyberLink I receive a message which states "Install and enable a web browser on your PC and try again." However, I do have Internet Explorer as a web browser.

During the install I turned of my virus protection so as not to have any issues. Also, I check my firewall and PD 11 has access rights.

It seems that during PD 11 install it did not link to my web browser. How do I enable this function?

Thanks - Alex
Tony, a manual copy & paste worked.

Thanks - Alex
Tony, for some reason the PD 10 files did not transition into the PD 11 install. However, I did find them using the link you provided. They are listed under "My Titles". I will try to manually copy and past from PD 10 to PD 11.

Regards - Alex
Hello, how do I transfer my Custom Title templates from my PD 10 to my newly installed PD11?
Go to: