Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I believe there has just been a new one released today? It's on the downloads page.
At first I too missed the auto 3d switching feature from TMT and would have liked to have it, but have since also found it useful to have it manual. I find it useful if for some reason i want to not watch in 3d I can and some other testing purposes etc.

I find this feature would be useful if you could toggle it always on or off as needed.

Pixel format Tab is there for TV (not 3d capable) when connected. However no sign of this tab when the Projector which is 3d capable is connected. Probably a HDMI 1.4 negotiation thing?
Has this ever been resolved? I can only get 3d to work with 11.4 drivers. However there is too much judder at least every 30 seconds to a minute. If I switch to the intel on board sandy bridge hd3000 3d at 24hz works fine with no judder but normal blurays drops frames at 23.967 where the ati doesn't. Would love to use later than 11.4 with ati and be able to activate 3d or hopefully stop the judder with 11.4. Ideally I would like to use later and have no judder :
I may be missing something but I can't find anything therein that helps with this one. The aspect ratio section etc has no effect with this problem as it only occurs in cinema mode, the source video's are already in non 4:3 formats.
I have noticed a weird issue when running in cinema mode, on many Blurays the Previews and opening screens are being displayed incorrectly at a 4:3 aspect though the main movie and menu display at their correct aspect.

This does not happen in classic mode as switching to classic always fixes it.

It also does not happen with all disks though many of the ones I have tried it does.

It is happening with discs from all regions and with the original disks too not just images and has nothing to do with anydvd as it does it when running with out it active and original discs from my region.

Any ideas on this one? I like the look of cinema mode a lot better on the big screen than classic and I often like to watch previews (at least the first time )

Thanks
crfkosinsj it may depended on how you are launching it? I am using BluRayPlayerLauncher.dll. If I launch it from windows autoplay it will just open and run the disk.

However in Mediaportal the launcher opens the player at this page as well and I have to click play again for it to play. I have changed my resume settings to no avail! Be interested to see this work too...

Go to: