Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Bluray Previews Aspect in Cinema Mode
Judge25 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 03, 2012 22:40 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I have noticed a weird issue when running in cinema mode, on many Blurays the Previews and opening screens are being displayed incorrectly at a 4:3 aspect though the main movie and menu display at their correct aspect.

This does not happen in classic mode as switching to classic always fixes it.

It also does not happen with all disks though many of the ones I have tried it does.

It is happening with discs from all regions and with the original disks too not just images and has nothing to do with anydvd as it does it when running with out it active and original discs from my region.

Any ideas on this one? I like the look of cinema mode a lot better on the big screen than classic and I often like to watch previews (at least the first time )

Thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 03. 2012 22:58

amandasmith [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 05, 2011 03:30 Messages: 53 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

Check the following information http://download.cyberlink.com/ftpdload/user_guide/powerdvd/11/ENU/PowerDVD_UG.pdf

Hope this information helps you.
Judge25 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 03, 2012 22:40 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I may be missing something but I can't find anything therein that helps with this one. The aspect ratio section etc has no effect with this problem as it only occurs in cinema mode, the source video's are already in non 4:3 formats.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
can you please post which titles show this issue and please also provide a photo of the symptom.

thanks
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan