Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Just wanted to let everyone know who is waiting for a ticket response from Cyberlink on this one. The testing build is pointless, it doesn't play new BluRays.

I repeat, I just was given the testing build and it doesn't play new BluRays. Not only that, it still reminds you to patch the program to a broken version like before.

You are all better off downpatching to 2608 before they actually decide to treat this issue seriously.
I just got my key to activate this "new" testing build and it actually seems like that version is a much older down patch.

I can't play any of my new BluRays with the version they just provided. Now I'm not sure to try and patch this version up all the way, or not .

Good god, this is a horrible process.
Just got my response as well.

And the activation key provided doesn't work any longer, perhaps it has something to do with a signature date . . .
So I'm confused, are we supposed to be using the ftp version of the update that was posted earlier in this thread or are we to wait for each individual ticket to be answered.

I responded just like Cyber Mike asked and my ticket hasn't received a response in 4 days.

Is everyone having success with that ftp update link with their own activation key?
You know, it's the type of business approach that I believe you could bring a lawsuit about.

These are blurays, they sell software that is proclaimed to play BluRays, they can't hold specific security code that is a part of the overall format as an upgrade requirement, i think it is a form of bait and switching.

And if they have a patch for version 12 which has been out for certain days, not responding to tickets for 11 users it is pretty clear what they are doing.
Just wanted to post that I wasn't able to downpatch back down to the 2608 version and now can successfully play the Master on BluRay.

I'm not sure if the new Fox releases are still working with patch bug still in full effect.
Much like the similar issues with the Skyfall release, the Master BluRay I just received today doesn't function on PowerDVD 11 properly.

Add on top all the problems Cyberlink has continued to not address and you've got a pretty shitty week for a software I believe has horrible customer support service.

What BluRay alternative programs are people using, I guess I need to find a company that knows what the * it is doing.
Ughhh, I decided to downpatch and realized that I initially upgraded from 10 to 11 and so forth.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of PowerDVD 10 deluxe trial? I'm looking for the version that can utilize this patch

CyberLink_PowerDVD11_v2024_r69476_de_to_de_DVD110804-07

God, they make this a nightmare to recover from version errors, christ sake...at least the Ultra 11 trial actually works properly.
Good eye there Daniel,

If Cyberlink is watching this thread, could you please come through with a patch for us PowerDvD 11 people,
I really hope this won't be used to try and squeeze a forced upgrade out of us....
Another person with the same issue here,
trying the 2608 version patch downgrade method.

Using Windows 7 x64,
Comodo Firewall

Never have had an issue at all with any conflicts with AntiVirus, it sounds like their patch is glitching hard with current updated Windows versions.
This is definitely something on there end, no question,
I am getting the Error in the DLL message when I push past the region code 0/can't access your drive bullshit.

Code: 800401F9

Error in the DLL.

Tech support has been useless as well, I told them I had Power DVD 11 and they started talking about how to fix DVD 12 . . .
It's already been 2 days without a reply
Just sent a message to tech support, really hoping you guys don't take days to respond to this issue.
Not even a new user, have been a user for over a year now and now just yesterday I'm getting the drive is unreadable/select region code error.

Whatever silent update or driver update they did on their end has rendered my version useless...

I expect a solution very soon
Go to: