Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The Master BluRay doesn't play
Howling Murf [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 25, 2011 23:13 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Much like the similar issues with the Skyfall release, the Master BluRay I just received today doesn't function on PowerDVD 11 properly.

Add on top all the problems Cyberlink has continued to not address and you've got a pretty shitty week for a software I believe has horrible customer support service.

What BluRay alternative programs are people using, I guess I need to find a company that knows what the * it is doing.
grog1138 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 26, 2011 18:53 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
This is not my first issue with PowerDVD. Cyberlink treat paying customers like pirates. I wonder what's the hold up for a PowerDVD 11 patch? Is Cyberlink forcing PowerDVD 11 users to upgrade to 12? If a PowerDVD 11 patch doesn't come out in the next week, I'm taking my chances with WinDVD. For anyone who's curious about other players out there, check out the link below:

http://blu-ray-player-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

PowerDVD is great WHEN it works but the customer service had definitely gone down hill in the last couple of years.
Howling Murf [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 25, 2011 23:13 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Just wanted to post that I wasn't able to downpatch back down to the 2608 version and now can successfully play the Master on BluRay.

I'm not sure if the new Fox releases are still working with patch bug still in full effect.