Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote You can see whats in mine which is 365 subscription goto marker 4:05

Thank you for you help. As I said, been awhile since I used PD, somehow I accidently set the aspect ratio to "360" and this reduces the Plugins available; I reset the aspect ratio to '16:9" and persto!! I have all the plugins available

Thank you again for your help

While your in EDIT mode do you see the puzzle piece at the top.

Yes; but the only Choices are;
Action Camera Centre
Screen Recorder
Blending Effect
Paint Designer
Enhanced VR Stabilser
Al Style Plugin

Then tere is sub groups Effects > and Transitions >; below that,

It's been awhile since I've used PD Upgraded from PD14 to 365 subscription 12 months ago haven't really used much.
MY PD 365 subscription is missing a lot of the plugins I had in earlier versions; ie. theme Designer, multi cam, express project and more, according to product info 365 subscription is supposed to have everything - where do I find them???
Hi Tony,

Thanks for reply, just can't save any thing I have created, BUT, if I modify a transition that I have downloaded from DZ I can 'Save' it and it keeps the changes but it overwrites the original. I can't do a "save as'???? It's not that I want to do a lot of Transition creation but when I do I expect it to work!

Cheers

Chris
I have looked through this forum re transitions and seem to be following all procedures as others have, but to no avail - I just can not save any new alpha transitions I have created or existing ones I have modified. I have even tried putting a path in the 'save as' field still nothing.

I'm using PD14 with windows10 does anyone know what my problem might be?

Chris
Hi, I was having the same problem trying to load DZS file. I found the answer indirectly in Tony's reply.
In the 'Edit' mode select the 'Plug-in' icon (3rd from left) then the 'Theme Designer' from drop down list - a pop-up window appears populated with all the available styles you have installed , well it did for me!!

Cheers
Chris

Hmmm, now I need to learn how to put my videos and images into the template!
Thank you exactly what I was looking for
How can i insert an image or video into a project without affecting the position of the objects in the other tracks below.
The current project I am creating has PIP, audio, and text tracks, if I insert an image or change the duration of an image or video the tracks below don't move in line, is there anyway of locking the lower tracks to the main track.
Hi Robbie,
My initial post Was "can't run PowerDirector10 (trial or purchased)
I'm fairly new to forums and not sure how to include link to my post, but i did copy shortcut!

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/preList/19627/103114.page

If this doesn't work try searching for my previous post "can't run PowerDirector10"
Cheers
Chris
Hi Robbie,
Sounds like same problem I had, i was given this link by a forum member

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/omp-error...omp5mddll-already-initialized/

I followed their instructions and the program worked, and I have had no problems with it at all since

I followed the advice given by Intel on the link given by Robert, every thing appears to be working fine. I've completed one DVD and am now working on my second.

Chris
Thanks Dafydd - exactly what i was looking for, I can see too that you could rotate the object in line with the path at each keyframe

Thanks
Chris
I'm a Newbie to CL & PD10 but I have been using other Video editing software and have found no probs starting into PD10.

My main use of PD10 is to produce Travel DVD of my trips - I combine Stills and Video - recently I began using Google maps to show where the scene is from. I have had reasonable results using PiP over Google Map with plane going point A to point be OK also been able to draw path point A to B

Question 1; How do I show an object moving ahead of the path ie coach or boat?

Question 2; Can you import Google map KMZ path files into PD10

Chris
Even though I have been able to run PD 10 now, I am still bewilded as to why only I seemed to have this problem – I did a search on both my computers (where I tried PD 10) for the two lib**,dll’s and found;
libguide40.dll
in CyberLink\PowerDirector 10\runtime\magic module, Corel\MLE, Corel\Corel\VideoStudeo Pro X3 & Windows sytem 32
libiomp5md.dll
in CyberLink\PowerDirector 10\runtime\magic module, and in Adobe\Elements 9 Organizer
I was surprised to find CyberLink are using both in their \magic module and that it is Corel still using outdated dll. Can’t understand why this issue didn’t arise when I loaded Elements 9 Organiser !!!

Having got all that off my chest, I am really pleased I invested in PD 10, having previously used the opposition VS Pro X3, I had no difficulty in setting up a small project and now I have a few questions to ask, the first here is; do I put all of the questions on one thread or create different threads for each question?

Chris
I finally got the courage to set the environment variable KMP_DUPLICATE_LIB_OK=TRUE (on my PC only for now)
AND IT WORKS
After reading Roberts link in previous Reply I can't understand why CyberLink is still using the DLL "libguide40"

Intel quotes:
"Both libiomp5md.dll and libguide40.dll are Intel OpenMP Runtime library. The libiomp5md.dll is new Intel OpenMP* Compatibility library while the libguide40.dll is legacy OpenMP library. Since Intel® MKL 10.1.0.018 and Intel® Compiler 11.x and later, the default OpenMP runtime library for Intel MKL has been changed from libguide to libiomp

We recommend using and distributing libiomp5md.dll (located in the \bin directory), as libguide40 will be obsolete."

Can't still understand why no one else has had this problem - is it because I was previously using 'VideoStudeo' and switched?? Don't the QA people at Cyberlink test this scenario???

Chris

Thanks Robert for info - sort of makes some sense to me - surely this is related to CyberLink software as I have never had a problem before; My PC is relatively old but my Laptop is quite new (less than 1 year) and I have several graphics programs running without problems - can't understand why others haven't relayed this problem.

Have sent the Error message through to Customer Support - see what they recommend now.

Thanks again
Chris
Thanks for the input Carl, but I feel it's not what I don't have. it's something in there stopping the program from running.
After straining my eyes trying to read the message, then trying to capture it on small compact camera, I eventually set up the DSLR on multi shot - and this is the message - still need advice on changing variable.

"OMP abort: Initializing libguide40.lib, but found libiomp5md.dll ized.
This may cause performance degradation and correctness issues.
Set environment variable KMP_DUPLICAT_LIB_OK=TRUE to ignore this problem and force the program to continue anyway.
Please note that the use of KMP_DUPLICAT_LIB_OK is unsupported and using it may cause undefined behavior.
For more information, please contact Intel® Premier Support."
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
I downloaded trial version onto my laptop (Windows 7)- The software installed correctly (as far as i can tell) but when I tried to run it I only get as far as the CyberLing Logo (with the pretty butterflies) then a DOS window pops up very briefly and everything drops out. I thought, 'problem with trial' version, so after reading reviews and sidebyside comparisons I really want to switch from 'VideoStudeo' to PowerDirector, so I purchased!! STILL DIDN'T WORK. Soooo..
I then downloaded Trial again to PC (Windows XP) same problem - as these two computers are on different platforms and using different Virus and Spyware software I am putting the problem down to other Software incompatability somewhere. Other than MS Office the other SW on both m/cs is:- Corel Video Studio Pro3; Photoshop Elements 9; Serif Pageplus 5; Roxio pro 2010; Sonicfire Pro 5. I have uninstalled Videostudeo from PC but Trial version still not working.

I was using CyberLink DVD Deluxe some years back (on different equipment) and switched to VideoStudeo when I was having constant start up problems with CyberLink, I am quite happy with VideoStudio, but after reading reviews decided to go with CyberLink - I have a Support ticket current but while I am waiting for another reply (The standard reply of swithing off other software and spyware and running in safe mode, didn't work) CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO HOLD THE "DOS" MESSAGE LONG ENOUGH TO READ IT.
Go to: