Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to insert image/video without affecting tracks below
[Post New]
How can i insert an image or video into a project without affecting the position of the objects in the other tracks below.
The current project I am creating has PIP, audio, and text tracks, if I insert an image or change the duration of an image or video the tracks below don't move in line, is there anyway of locking the lower tracks to the main track.
Cranston
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Aug 17, 2007 02:26 Messages: 1667 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

Alt+C > Editing > Put a checkmark in Link All Tracks.

Also use the little Padlock icon (to the left of each timeline track), to Lock and Un-Lock individual tracks.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 24. 2012 19:54

Click here PDtoots for a collection of PowerDirector Tutorials and Tips
[Post New]
Thank you exactly what I was looking for
Cranston
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Aug 17, 2007 02:26 Messages: 1667 Offline
[Post New]
Click here PDtoots for a collection of PowerDirector Tutorials and Tips
Steph0412 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 09, 2013 21:55 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
This is valuable information...it took me forever to find it. Thanks for the question and the answer guys!!!
Cranston
[Post New]
Steph0412,

Very kind of you to go to the effort of posting a comment/reply.

_______________________________________________________________________________ Click here PDtoots for a collection of PowerDirector Tutorials and Tips