Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Creating/modifying transitions
[Post New]
I have looked through this forum re transitions and seem to be following all procedures as others have, but to no avail - I just can not save any new alpha transitions I have created or existing ones I have modified. I have even tried putting a path in the 'save as' field still nothing.

I'm using PD14 with windows10 does anyone know what my problem might be?

Chris
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Chris -

I gather you've watched the various tutorials about creating & modifying transitions. This one covers it pretty well - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIRzdehurOU

So you follow the basic steps, then when it comes to saving the transition something goes wrong? It doesn't get saved? You'd typically only use Save As if you were modifying an existing transition and saving it as something else.

It's certainly not a Win10 issue - no problems here, at least.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
[Post New]
Hi Tony,

Thanks for reply, just can't save any thing I have created, BUT, if I modify a transition that I have downloaded from DZ I can 'Save' it and it keeps the changes but it overwrites the original. I can't do a "save as'???? It's not that I want to do a lot of Transition creation but when I do I expect it to work!

Cheers

Chris