Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD365-18 Plugins
[Post New]
MY PD 365 subscription is missing a lot of the plugins I had in earlier versions; ie. theme Designer, multi cam, express project and more, according to product info 365 subscription is supposed to have everything - where do I find them???
PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]
Quote MY PD 365 subscription is missing a lot of the plugins I had in earlier versions; ie. theme Designer, multi cam, express project and more, according to product info 365 subscription is supposed to have everything - where do I find them???

While your in EDIT mode do you see the puzzle piece at the top. PowerDirector Tutorials Team
[Post New]

While your in EDIT mode do you see the puzzle piece at the top.

Yes; but the only Choices are;
Action Camera Centre
Screen Recorder
Blending Effect
Paint Designer
Enhanced VR Stabilser
Al Style Plugin

Then tere is sub groups Effects > and Transitions >; below that,

It's been awhile since I've used PD Upgraded from PD14 to 365 subscription 12 months ago haven't really used much.
PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]
You can see whats in mine which is 365 subscription goto marker 4:05

Yes; but the only Choices are;
Action Camera Centre
Screen Recorder
Blending Effect
Paint Designer
Enhanced VR Stabilser
Al Style Plugin

Then tere is sub groups Effects > and Transitions >; below that,

It's been awhile since I've used PD Upgraded from PD14 to 365 subscription 12 months ago haven't really used much.
PowerDirector Tutorials Team
[Post New]
Quote You can see whats in mine which is 365 subscription goto marker 4:05

Thank you for you help. As I said, been awhile since I used PD, somehow I accidently set the aspect ratio to "360" and this reduces the Plugins available; I reset the aspect ratio to '16:9" and persto!! I have all the plugins available

Thank you again for your help