Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thats exactly what i was looking for, the silent movie effect. thanks
Thanks for the Advice Barry. Any more advice?
Hi guys, I really need some help. I'm trying to create a movie dedicated to a real old cause so I want to create it in the old fashion movie style. How they were back in the 30s, or even before that without sound. If someone could tell me if it's possible with PD or any other program?

thanks
Got the comp from a friend and been using it ever since. Any help???
Sorry it's 6.00.1515
any help.....any1????
Here are the pics. I'm not at my comp right now and i forgot to get the version. Will put it up tomorrow. Any help is appreciated
I cannot find the motion feature anywhere. I want to make my own motion path for an object but the motion tab is not there peroid. There's nothing.....Could someone help please?
Everytime i attempt to edit a PiP i get an error message and the whole program crashes. Can some1 help me please.....?
didnt mean to send it to any1
When i try to modify a PiP i get this error message, The instruction at "0x......"(pic included). It randomoly happens sometimes but always happens when i try to modify a PiP.
what exactly did you change? i didnt even know you could open it in word.....
Did it ever work? I'm having the same problem, it plays but its delayed and it stops the other clip from playing
I'm having trouble producing a Windows Media Video 9 HD Standard Quality video. The video looks great and produces fine but when i go to play it, it skips terribly. Video along wth the sound. I really would appreciate some help seeing how one of these movies takes 3 hours to produce and is 2.1 GB. Thanks
this was the first thing i produced. just seeing what i could do with all the effects.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFbCUlqsSzg
You can create your own transitions by dragging pics of .bmp format into the folder with all the transitions. Just restart Powerdirector and new tansitions. Nothing flashy though
i posted one thing on youtube wasnt anything big though. I'll do another one and post the link.
Hi people, I just wanted to make a place that people can show the projects they create. I'm interested in what people can pull off with this software..........post links to your vids.

p.s. I'll post my pitiful vid as soon as possible.....
Go to: