Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!!
Kelvin [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 02, 2007 23:48 Messages: 18 Offline
[Post New]
Hi people, I just wanted to make a place that people can show the projects they create. I'm interested in what people can pull off with this software..........post links to your vids.

p.s. I'll post my pitiful vid as soon as possible.....
armano [Avatar]
Newbie Location: El Salvador Joined: Jan 01, 2007 10:18 Messages: 38 Offline
[Post New]
Not a bad idea.
Never seen a link to a video created with this software.
I got a few, would you like to see tem?
I'll have to learn how to post a link to YouTube. No more error messages!
No more crashes!
Great looking videos!!
Kelvin [Avatar]
[Post New]
i posted one thing on youtube wasnt anything big though. I'll do another one and post the link.
armano [Avatar]
Newbie Location: El Salvador Joined: Jan 01, 2007 10:18 Messages: 38 Offline
[Post New]
I've done a few to post in YouTube, my titles are in Spanish thought. I love the easy way to do the produce and posting in YouTube in one shot, besides I still end aup with a file I can burn or post somewhere else.
This one I did for a blog of some fellow country men of El Salvador. The titles are in Spanish, the theme is a campaign to stop violence against women in El Salvador. I hope I can post the link right.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5pDfotZSjM No more error messages!
No more crashes!
Great looking videos!!
Kelvin [Avatar]
[Post New]
this was the first thing i produced. just seeing what i could do with all the effects.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFbCUlqsSzg