Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Funny, I looked them up at the BBB:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-services/cyberlink-usa-in-santa-clara-ca-35798#reasonrating

Anyone surprised they have an F rating? Not me...
I dunno, the more I read about these guys, and the more frustrating their software is to me, the more I think about reporting them to the better business bureau. I used the power dvd 11 trial too, and it was flawless, yet suddenly powerdvd10 doesn't work. Talk about a very unethical business model.

Apparently, I am another victim of these updates that kill powerdvd10. I tried to watch a bluray on it that I had watched before...now it won't work. Gives me that error about some missing component. I click yes, then I try to restart the blu ray. Nothing happens. I've tried updating to the latest version. This changes nothing.

And honestly, is there a way to find out which type of PowerDVD yo have? I don't flippin remember what I bought. I don't know if I have standard or ultra mark III 3d with sniff-o-vision or whatever.

I've never had so many problems with a piece of software in my life. I think all I need to do now is figure out what is a good DVD/Blu-ray player NOT from CyberLink.
I patched to 3306, and it still will not play Star Wars...
Go to: