Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hey,

I do not have corrupt files as I have many projects currently running and even just on opening an empty PD9 and going to Create Disc I get this error. I have also tried this with and without rendered projects - same same.

Drivers are all up to date.

Prior to intsalling PD9 I made I created a disc for my son to watch (on PD6 Create Disc), because the creating a disc on PD8 wasn't fantastic either (it has many bugs). So I know that all worked fine on my PC (bugged or otherwise) until I installed PD9. While creating discs with PD8 was difficult and was bugged at least it worked.

So here I am again or still with a worthlest, useless version of PD9 ad still no word from the tech guys.

I hear yo all talking about the C drive and it doesn't sound like an easy fix - try and remember I had this PC built especially for editing and using this bucket of a program. I would hate to invest more time, money and energy into this (C drive wise) and still have the same issue.

Crying

Oliver

Next screen shot as requested...
So by Dafydd request I am not loading up screen shots.

So far I have the same problem and no solutions to the problem

Again thank you all - I just desperately need a simple fix or I'll give up on this bucket of a program.

Regards,

Oliver
Okay...

Thanks for replying...

Problems:
1. Preview screen on Editing page is VERY pixelated.
2. When trying to get to the Create Disc page it gets to 70% freezes and needs to be shutdown.

The techs have been more than useless.

I have the latest patch. I have uninstalled and re-installed. I have used the recommended cleaner.

My build is the same as your Chubbyhousefilms Powerdirector ultra64 9.0.0.2930. And there is plenty of room on the PC - all programs are stored on the E drive. I have several drives.

I hate this program and it should not be this hard!

Thanks for all your input.

Oliver from HMP
As requested

Hugo,

Thanks I have a trustworthy back but that's not the point. There are things I needed or had planned to do specifically with this program but cannot create discs. The price is not the problem but rather the program, don't advertise what you can't deliver.

The point is I am a long standing client and the product has gotten worse and worse and the service sucks dirt!

HMP
NOTHING WOULD WANT TO MAKE ME BUY PD10!

I have PD6, PD8 and PD9 and they all had massive bugs which Cyberlink never fixed or addressed. PD9 being the worst - I program closes when trying to create disc - I don't even get to the create disc screen. And the tech support is anything other than supportive, it is email based and painful to communicate with anyone who knows what they are doing.

I will NEVER buy Cyberlink products ever again. It's a joke and I have lost too much money in the process. I have lost clients and about $3000 dollars while the tech clowns have wasted my time for two weeks. This is a very defective product and company!! STAY AWAY - it's a nightmare.

Cyberlink and it's staff don't care once they have your money there is no effective after sales service unless you pay for it and given the service I have received so far I am not risking further money loss.

I have instructed the as a matter of desperation to contact me and they have not even tried to contact me via phone. Their managers don't care and there are no formal complaint processes. There are many other programs out there and Powerdirector regardless of it's claims in in no way unique. Try any other program than this one is my advice.

Good luck!
Go to: