Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
This program has to be about the shittiest program I've ever wasted my time and money on. Freezes every time I try to pause and resume. Awful quality. Bad effects. All around not easy to work with. These kind of things make me pray that Sony Vegas 10 wasn't 600 dollars. Terrible video editing software. Lesson learned.

I fixed this.

I think it was because of lack of space.

If you have this problem delete BIG files or move onto a flash drive.

Thanks for yall's help!

-Nick
I can't post,

"1. a screenshot of your Edit Workspace
2. a sample of the video you are using (5 to 10 seconds in length and NOT edited).
3. Read Fred's answer and suggestions regarding the capability of your PC. "

This, because this thread is locked, therefore I can't post.
The post was locked, hence why I didn't post that.
Okay, So I fixed my original problem and found out that my rendering was stopping at 67% because it was apparently too big of a file. This shouldn't occur. My computer used to render 20-30 minute Sony Vegas Pro files. I've tried rendering it as .avi (stops at 67%) .wmv (works fine but has awful quality) and .mpeg2 (stops at 90,92, and 60 percent). I can render my 6 minute video if I cut it up into about 5 different parts... This is extremely inconvenient and makes me have to go to Windows Live Movie Maker to put it all back together. After all this I have very bad quality from Windows Live...

Help is appreciated.

-Nick
Thanks, I'll try that and keep y'all posted.
I'm just producing it as a file onto my computer. No smartsound, however I did use an mp3 file
here
same as yours
This is all I understood.
Sorry, I posted what I did to fix it.

Also I think that this post has gone further than it should.

I just need to know why 67% has a significance to my program shutting down and not completing rendering.

Thanks!
Nick
Sorry for the delay.

I hadn't installed the program pack so to find my pack I went to my email and did this and everything went perfect.
RECEIVING YOUR PURCHASED PRODUCTS
Downloadable products may be accessed by looking up your order. In the order summary, click on the Download link next to the product name. For physical products, you will receive a seperate email notification when your products have shipped.
Please continue looking at this post Fred so you can help! Thanks!
Okay I will try to get it when I get home.
I'll tell you as much as I can...

I purchased the product from this website yesterday and everything was succesful. Installation was succesful as well. (Sorry for bad grammar I can type on my phone well). Today I got on and edited some videos I was needing to upload to youtube. When I started to produce or render the video everything was still good. At 67% it said there was an error and made me close the program.

I am running this from an HP Laptop and have had no past issues.
I'm on my phone at the moment. If you have the answer could you please just tell me and I will fill this out when I am back with my PC.
bump
When my video renders to 67 percent the whole thing crashes...
bump
I fixed it.
Go to: