Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cashing Issue
Neeko64 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 15, 2011 15:56 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
When my video renders to 67 percent the whole thing crashes...
Neeko64 [Avatar]
[Post New]
bump
[Post New]
Neeko64;
Since you are asking more questions, can you please help us SEE your machine?

Go to the following link and provide the information/files requested in PART A and PART B.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page

Thank you
Neeko64 [Avatar]
[Post New]
I'm on my phone at the moment. If you have the answer could you please just tell me and I will fill this out when I am back with my PC.
[Post New]
My answer is...you appear to have issues...without the requested information, it is my expert opinion, that commenting would be wasted!!!

We need to see the environment you have (which is unique to your machine), before we can do anything further...except GUESS...and I for one, will not GUESS!!
Neeko64 [Avatar]
[Post New]
I'll tell you as much as I can...

I purchased the product from this website yesterday and everything was succesful. Installation was succesful as well. (Sorry for bad grammar I can type on my phone well). Today I got on and edited some videos I was needing to upload to youtube. When I started to produce or render the video everything was still good. At 67% it said there was an error and made me close the program.

I am running this from an HP Laptop and have had no past issues.
[Post New]
Neeko64;
Don't care about the past..PD9 is a new product and requires attention to detail. The Seniors here have a broad range of experience with problems, but NEED the information requested in PART A and PART B from the link above as a baseline to determine solutions.

"Program Closing" errors have more than a few causes. Please, start by providing the requested information, so we can proceed to a solution for you.
Neeko64 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Okay I will try to get it when I get home.
Neeko64 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Please continue looking at this post Fred so you can help! Thanks!
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Fred, good guidance.

Neeko64.
Please don't treat this forum as a personal blog, with unnecessary updates and zero worthwhile information. We are all editors here and we expect the logical presentation of information - stick to the facts and answer the questions ask of you.

I draw your attention to: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/13638.page
You need to read the guides.
Pick up some useful info here: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page
Knowledge base: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/17508.page

re your previous thread:
You need to answer me please, here: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/15/18553.page#95986
I'm sure all the editors who participated in that thread would like to know the full followup.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 16. 2011 13:28

[Post New]
Yes Neeko64;
When we are participating in a post, we receive emails upon update. No need to "BUMP" the posting, continually.

Once we see the requested information, we can proceed to help you.

I too am interested in what you did to FIX the issue in your other post: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/15/18553.page#95986

Please return to that post and let us know how you fixed it, ok?

Neeko64 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Sorry, I posted what I did to fix it.

Also I think that this post has gone further than it should.

I just need to know why 67% has a significance to my program shutting down and not completing rendering.

Thanks!
Nick

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 16. 2011 18:51

[Post New]
Nick;

I just need to know why 67% has a significance to my program shutting down and not completing rendering.

That is all you are asking THIS TIME! You are asking many questions here and we want to help you.

We spend many hours supporting user problems here and we need details. If I told you I had a FORD Truck and it was making a Tick-Tick noise, I doubt that you could help without any other information.

IF YOU WANT OUR HELP:
In addition to the PART A and PART B information already requested, please, provide a timeline screencapture so we can see what the project looks like (mine is attached for example)

We ask for information for a reason..I am NOT a dentist and I do not enjoy pulling teeth. Either provide the requested files or stop asking the questions...we need technical information on your machine environment to troubleshoot problems. If you can not agree with that, just go GOOGLE your help, eh?

As I want you to find help, if you don't find this forum helpful, please, feel free to contact CL technical support:
http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/contact-support.jsp

[Thumb - timeline.jpg]
 Filename
timeline.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
153 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
136 time(s)

This message was edited 11 times. Last update was at Aug 16. 2011 19:50

RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Fred,

You can take a horse to water.................

Robert Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots
[Post New]
I wish I could just ask for those seeking help to understand that since holding your CPU up to the screen will not let me see inside.....we need details

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 16. 2011 20:16

James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Sorry, I posted what I did to fix it.

Thanks!
Nick

What they are trying to say is that without more information there is no way anyone can answer this. There is no significance of 67% within PowerDirector and we know nothing about your system or the video you are trying to produce. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Neeko64 [Avatar]
[Post New]
This is all I understood.
 Filename
NickDxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
31 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
375 time(s)
[Post New]
Neeko64
..open PD9, click on the word POWERDIRECTOR (upper right).
Tell us the build (mine is Ultra64 9.0.0.2930).
FB
Neeko64 [Avatar]
[Post New]
same as yours
[Post New]
Nick;
Your machine will struggle with PD9. Limiting the amount of programs that load in the background may help, but I am afraid my opinion is that this machine should not be running PD9.

1. The limited amount of dedicated memory on the GPU (only 64MB) will cause the production to pause and hang. I am NOT saying this is the 67% issue. Just pointing this problem out to you.

2. You have limited RAM (4GIG) and a lower-end CPU (P6100 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs)) which places even more emphasis on the GPU memory (which you don't have). I do not believe your laptop can add more RAM than it already has (I don't know the exact Model # of your HP G62 Notebook).

3. Your GPU drivers are over a year old (3/5/2010 - a lifetime ago for video and HD). You should try the INTEL site (not HP) to find a more current driver, if it exists.

4. It may help you to have the "ffdshow" codecs added. I am not familiar with the "TechSmith" codecs, so wait for other senior editors to find this. They will comment on your CODECS and QUICKTIME.

If you wait a while, I am sure some of the other Senior Editors will give you THEIR assessment. Thank you for the DXDIAG file...it really helps us "see".

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Aug 16. 2011 21:36