Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
TotalMedia Theatre!!! Try this software. I think it has better quality and you can turn off your HWA if you want.
Is it possible to deactivate HWA with my 8800GT. I think the playback of BD is not that sharp as my 7600gt did it without HWA. Also there is an alaising effekt when I increase brightness. I think the image is also not that sharp. I hope Cyberlink will fix it.

Regards
Really!!! I am waiting 3 months for this patch. And I would like a feature like zooming...
This is what i said a month ago. This black bars on top and bottom. HD-Video is in 2,35:1. Your TV is 1,85:1. So the only way to clear them is to use the zoom funktion (overlay) with your graka. Power DVD doesn`t support it now or ever I don`t know. To your second problem. Disable the second display then it will work.
Am 9. jetz soll einer kommen geh auf die amerikanische seite und lies dich durchs forum
Oder stelle nur dein HDCP Monitor ein und schalte den PC Monitor aus. Weil einer der beiden Monitore ja kein HDCP unterstützt.
Mann kann HD-DVDs auch über analog wiedergeben. Ich hatte das gleiche Problem mit meiner Graka. Die unterstützt auch HDCP angeblich. Hab mir dann ne 7600gt geholt und alles funzt prima.
Is anyone able to zoom the HD-DVD playback to 1:1,85???
I haven`t renamed it. I can also play it with windows media player. For me the aspect ratio looks correct. Good luck!!! :
Hat jemand Ahnung, ob man mit Power DVD Ultra bei der HD-DVD die schwarzen Balken wegzoomen kann auf 1:1,85???

Wer weiss ob das geht kann ja mal antworten!!! Danke

Yes I can with Power DVD Ultra. It shows monopoly. Very goog quality.

Hope I could help!!!
Go to: