Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
It's MARCH. Where is our PowerDVD Ultra Patch/fix to enable both BD and HD-DVD??
Gallant [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 04, 2007 22:16 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I thought we were getting a fix in February for the disabled Bluray or HD DVD functionality problem.

We bought the program as advertised to be able to do BOTH bluray and HDDVD. I have the BD version installed and I cant play an HD DVD directory of home movies I authored myself on my hard drive. Its annoying.

When is Cyberlink going to fix the product to what customers paid for?
Eizfeldt [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 23, 2006 16:40 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Really!!! I am waiting 3 months for this patch. And I would like a feature like zooming...
Daisuke [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Oct 03, 2006 06:25 Messages: 354 Offline
[Post New]
Dear guys,

I asked CL support for PowerDVd Ultra patch problem.
They said: the free upgrade patch will available soon.
I got a new PowerDVD Ultra build from CL support due to some issues.
The new PowerDVD Ultra support blu-ray and HD-DVD at the same player.
If you can't wait the patch, U can ask CL support to get new PowerDVD Ultra program.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 01. 2007 21:24

David [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 02, 2007 05:35 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I submitted a support form this morn because I had a DVD-HD that would not play at all (Heart: Alive in Seattle) and within a few hours they had me fixed up. I was pleasently shocked. (New download)

Still a few bugs but at least I can play all my discs now and not sure if it's not Nvidia causing the minor bugs with the crappy 8800 drivers for Vista.
placebo78 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 11, 2007 09:55 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Can u provide the rest of us with the new program files pls? I'm having big trouble here on my site, would like to get rid of them. Pls let me know. Greetings
Placebo