Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've asked for a refund. Your program simply will not work on my machine, whereas previous versions did. Spending more time on it digging out platforms is not the way I want to spend the rest of my day.
Lucky you. I can get Blue Ray discs to open, and then nothing happens. I've spent hours dealing with it. It is definitely not worth the money to upgrade to 11. I had Blue Rays working in previous editions, but this program simply sucks for me.
The newly downloaded Power DVD 11 Ultra loads the Blue Ray disc, but after that nothing happens. The little blue line across the bottom advances and then falls back. It plays regular DVD's, however. It seems to struggle when a Blue Ray disc is in the compatible Blue Ray LG drive. I've tried updating drivers, and this doesn't seem to help. I've spent 2 hours now working to get it to play. Anyone have any suggestions? I am using Windows 7.
Go to: