Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power DVD 11 will not play Blue Ray discs
SELLS [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 30, 2011 01:32 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
The newly downloaded Power DVD 11 Ultra loads the Blue Ray disc, but after that nothing happens. The little blue line across the bottom advances and then falls back. It plays regular DVD's, however. It seems to struggle when a Blue Ray disc is in the compatible Blue Ray LG drive. I've tried updating drivers, and this doesn't seem to help. I've spent 2 hours now working to get it to play. Anyone have any suggestions? I am using Windows 7.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

please help to post more information about your platform - it may help to understand the issue better

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/16915.page

thanks and br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
SELLS [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 30, 2011 01:32 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I've asked for a refund. Your program simply will not work on my machine, whereas previous versions did. Spending more time on it digging out platforms is not the way I want to spend the rest of my day.