Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello Everyone:
I'm a newbie and trying to maneuver through the world of video editing with PD9. I just produced a relatively simple video with 5 interviews and an open and close I produced in Photodex ProShow. The entire production is only about 4 1/2 minutes.

First problem is that I can't even view it properly in playback because it sputters and stalls and the audio and video are nowhere in sync.

Then I tried producing the video in several different formats (mpeg4, avi, mov) and the final product is out of sync by a slight amount, but nevertheless, the audio and video do not match up.

I believe the computer I'm working on may need some upgrades before I can attempt to do any serious video work. I have attached the system set up to see if anyone can please make a few recommendations on what I need to do to get this thing working.

I have a client waiting for the final product and I feel like an idiot not being able to deliver a fairly simple project. Your suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you so much to everyone on this forum for being so helpful!

Cheri
DigitalVision360
Hi Everyone:
The time has come to replace my old outdated computer and I'm looking for advice on what to buy that will be the best for creating videos with PowerDirector 9. I'm more creative than tech-savvy, so if you could write me a laundry list of what I need in a machine, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Cheri
That's great. Thanks for the suggestions!

Cheri
DigitalVision360
www.digitalvision360.com
Hi Everyone:
I'm working with PowerDirector9 and the latest video I worked on was downright painful because of my outdated video card. Any suggestions on what to purchase that can handle the program effectively?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Cheri
DigitalVision360
www.digitalvision360.com
Thanks Jaime-esque!
I did what you suggested and it worked! Too bad Cyberlink couldn't take the time to respond to me, but I sure appreciate your help. Hopefully I can start working on my project now.

Best Regards,

Cheri
I have been waiting to hear back from Cyberlink Technical Support since last Thursday! I just purchased PowerDirector 9 from Amazon.com. When I insert the CD to launch the program I get the Error Message on my F Drive:
F:\is not a valid Win32 application

I have checked all the specifications for my computer and operating system and they seem to be fine for this program.

I submitted a support ticket last Thursday and someone wrote back saying they had no record of my purchase. I then sent them another ticket and attached my invoice from Amazon. That was last Friday and still no one has gotten back to me! This morning I sent another message to customer service and still no reply.

I have a video project that I will be shooting on Wednesday and was hoping to have this program up and running by then. I currently work with iMovie on my Mac and wanted to try this new program for my PC.

All I want is a reply and some customer service. I would like to be able to download the program instead of trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with the CD they sent me. If anyone knows how I can get a phone number to call (without paying the $29.95 service fee), please let me know. Time is of the essence and waiting for 4 days for a simple reply is not great service in my book.

To anyone that can help . . . thanks!

Cheri
Go to: