Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,

I think PS3 got a problem on BDMV on DVD. Would you try AVCHD?

The content should be the same for you. But make sure your PS3 firmware is upgraded to support AVCHD playing.
Hi Bob, Hi Paul,
I am not sure about the problem you encountered. So I can just guess.

First of all the duration of menu is not controlled by the length of background music.

It's controlled by three things.

* Preference Setting

a. Goto [Create Disc Preference]
b. The box of User-defined Motion Menu Duration (Max. 99s)

* The Menu style you are using.

If you are using Static menus (the menus not in Motion Style category), it's easy. The duration is decided by the value you put in the box.

If you are using "Motion Style", the audio duration (and the menu duration you put in the box) can not be longer than the background motion video duration, usually it's abount 10~20 seconds. That's the problem you two encountered, I guess. So you can change to Static Menus or if you just love the graphics of the motion menu.
a. Goto Create Disc Preference
b. Un-Check "Enable Video Thumbnail.
c. Set the duration you want at the box below it (Max. 99s)

* Chapter length

The last thing you should notice is for video thumbnail (the thumbnails whose content would play), menu duration can not be shorter than any chapter length. So if you have created an one-minute chapter, the menu duration can not be longer than 60 seconds.

Hope this helps.
Hi Ingrid,
It seems that you applied "Clear Video" of Magic Clean? Which clean method you selected?
How long is the clip you applied Magic Clean? And how long is the lag?

What happen if you remove the problematic clip then add it back to the timeline?
Can you show me any problematic frames?

You can use PowerDirector to make a frame snapshot.
Can you show me any problematic frames?

You can use PowerDirector to make a frame snapshot.
The other way is to right click on the timeline scale rail (where the slider thumb is), then select "All Movie". Check whether there are media files at far away.
I guess you want an introduction opening then start the movie.

You can place a color board in front of the video. From the Media combo box you can select a color board you want or just create one if no one you like. Drag the color board to timeline, make the color board duration 15 seconds and put text on it.

If you want a special background, import an image and use it the the same way as a color board.

Does this help?
Go to: