Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Movie Introduction
BamBamm [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 20, 2006 19:43 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
When I use the title feature, the movie plays immeditaly, but I don't want it too, I want to display title pages for about 15 seconds or so and then start the movie, is there a way to do this? If so how?
Ansari [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 23, 2006 18:23 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
don't Star Open or play your Movie in PowerDirector 1 first Make title put in timelin then start your movie then send it to timelin ! am i underestand your problem or mot !?
Ansari [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 23, 2006 18:23 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
don't Star Open or play your Movie in PowerDirector 1 first Make title put in timelin then start your movie then send it to timelin ! am i underestand your problem or not !?
BamBamm [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 20, 2006 19:43 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I don't understand your answer, sorry but thanks for helping.
I want the title screens to play first then the movie. I don't want the movie playing in the back ground of title.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jul 21. 2006 01:51

Bernard's F [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 12, 2006 01:52 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I guess you want an introduction opening then start the movie.

You can place a color board in front of the video. From the Media combo box you can select a color board you want or just create one if no one you like. Drag the color board to timeline, make the color board duration 15 seconds and put text on it.

If you want a special background, import an image and use it the the same way as a color board.

Does this help?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 21. 2006 03:34