Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you carl312

I updated my smart sound with 5180 and than reinstalled the new build 3305 and it fixed the issue.

Again thanks for the help and the link to smart sound.

Mike
I recently updated pd9 to the latest build, 3305. Everything seems to be working except I no longer can review different songs in magic music. They all come up as before and when I click on one to hear the sound it shows in the right hand window but you can not get it to play. Clicking the start button has no effect.

I tried clicking on smart sound and than clicked on (bebuild the smart sound database) but it had no effect. As info I can drag the song down and insert it into the time line and it will play. I can remove it and add another one to hear it play but that is the only way to listen to the song. The song does appear in the right hand window but it will not play.

Any ideas what I should try?

Mike
Bubba in NV

Very well said....... I appreciate all the information I receive on the forum.
A link would be really nice.
I have read on several threads about the need to have the latest driver for pd9. I hate to say this but I am stumped about drivers. I have attached my DxDiag file for review. If I read this correctly I have a Intel driver created in August of last year. Now How do I find out if there is a newer one out and how do I get it? I have never updated drivers before and didn't know I need to. I used pd8 for a long time and it worked correctly for me. Anyway any help you can give is appreciated. And thanks in advance for it.
Very inpressed with the outcome. Thanks for sharing.

H
Cross for sure
Go to: