Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thankyou nightowl123,

That has solved my problem with PD9. I don`t have much hair to pull out so coming across your fix has saved me from complete baldness. After updating I encountered problems with PD9 being slow and hesitant on playback then message saying it had "encountered a problem and needs to close"
You solution, so simple, has fixed it for me.

THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU.......... JOHN NON TECHI

System bought this year so I knew I had plenty of power to cope with PD9. So a bit miffed when encountering problems.

DELL XPS8300
Intel core 7
8MB Memory
Graphics 1GB AMD Radeon HD6870
Thankyou for that Dafydd.
Kind Regards, John.

Hi Dafydd,
You say to make sure that Shadow edit files are fully produced before editing. But to avoid using Shadow edit files if your computer is powerful. How is this done , can you select that Shadow edit files are not produced and in what way does this help?

John

My system

Dell xps8300
1GB AMD RADEON HD 6870
2 TB HARD DRIVE
8192 MB MEMORY
Windows 7 Hom Premium 64 Bit.
Hi,
Is there anything to watch out for when loading PD9 from a disc, apart from uninstalling the older PD8 version I have ?
Regards, John.
Thankyou Michael, I don`t think I`ll bother trying to sell it on.
Regards John.
Thanks for that Carl. Regards John
Hi, I am looking to buy PD9 Ultra through Amazon, as it is at a very good price now. Can I sell my present PD8 Ultra software and that buyer re- register the software under their name? Or is there no need to register and be able to use the software
successfully? Are there any pitfalls to selling on software? John.
Thanks Kevin for speedy reply. Regards John
Hi, I am looking to replace my computer and wondered if the system would be OK for P.D.8 .
I have contacted CYBERLINK regarding this and they are of no help , referring me to their system requirement page.This gives me some insight but does not tell me as a non techi whether my set-up will be OK. It is almost as if they are afraid of being seen to endorse a particular product, this is not my intention , I just want to know if this set of items is going to work for me or will I need to change any item. Can anyone advise?

DELL XPS 8100 processor 870 ( 2.93 GHz. )

Windows 7 HomePremium 64bit

8GB Memory 4x2GB 1333 MHz DDR3 dual channel memory

1 GB ATI RADEON HD 5770 Graphics card

1.5 TB 7200rpm SATA Hard Drive.

I intend to edit AVCHD content from a Sony TG3 Camera and will burn to DVD, but not Blue Ray discs.

Kind Regards John.
Go to: