Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
It's not important, but the tag doesn't have effect in the mobile version. Maybe I have to write a letter to mr. Youtube about this? Annoying anyway...
Thanks Tony, work's fine now!
"processed it in PD 9" ?

I only load that example in PD, save project/Youtube. With settings above...
See my attachment --> "Description Example image."

Your video look right, yes.

Edit:
PD project aspect ratio 16:9
PD to Youtube HD Quality (1280 x 720) as my settings are in camera.
Example in bad light, so don't look the quality of video.

Does anyone of You have Olympus (Tough tg 620 waterproof pocket) camera? I just by one, and it's great, but my PowerDirector (old v. 9) doesn't work with Youtube (video aspect ratio is not right). I don't want to by new 11 version of PD, if it doesn't work right with this video + Youtube.
Thanks. I first try a wrong motion (pip)...
Howto make large photo (or panorama?) move left/right, so that it looks like it's video?
O yes! Updating display driver help's me, with new Acer 5741g laptop (Core i3 350M / 2.26 GHz - RAM 4 Gt GF GT 320M). Now it start's ok..

Automatic driver update (win 7) tell me it's updated.. but manually from nvidia web I found new version. Thank You very much!
Can the problem simply be the craphics card.. my laptop have NVIDIA GeForce GT 320M, and I think that Sony has NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M (?). They are not in suppoted list? Is that list absolutely as it is.. and why?

http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector/requirements_en_US.html

I even try this..

https://membership.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/product-faq-content.do?id=9924&prodId=4&prodVerId=736
I have same problem with new Acer 5741g laptop (Core i3 350M / 2.26 GHz - RAM 4 Gt GF GT 320M). I try to install new Quicktime and install PD9 (trial) with user or admin, no efect. Used my friend's ver. 8 and like it.

3D Advisor was ok, only Sofware Player was Not found! Something about that?

Now I'm happy not to bye this to my new laptop.. but I will, if it start working. Hope to get help!
Go to: