Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you, I found it :
I am sorry if this has been posted before. I looked and couldn't find it. I am trying to burn a DVD using PowerDirector v. 8 and I want to do it without a menu and I want the DVD to continuously run and start over without stopping. I am trying to do this but all I see is how to set up a menu and I don't want a menu. Can someone tell me how to do this?

Thanks,
Suzanne
I have power director v. 8. I made a slideshow a while back and since then I evidently moved the pictures associated with that slideshow. I went to play the slideshow from my computer and got an error and it couldn't be played. I am sure that is because it can't find the pictures. Unfortunately, I can't remember where the pictures were when I made the slide show. My question is: Is there a way for me to point Power Director to the new location where the pics are now? Or if I can't do that, is there a way that I can look at Power Director and see where the pictures were so I can move the pictures back to that location?

Thank you for your help.

Suzanne
I am trying to create a slideshow from my wedding to play on the TV during our 35th anniversary party. The problem is I would like it to keep repeating and I am not sure how to do that. Can anyone tell me how to have my slide show repeat over and over until I stop it?

Thanks for any help.

Suzanne
That was what it was. I am still learning this program and I didn't even think of that. Thanks a bunch for your help

Suzanne
Whenever I save a project using Cyberlink Power Director 8 and then go to reopen that saved project, I get an error message. When I click ignore on the error message the project will open but instead of the video I saved there, it is just black with no picture. Am I do something wrong? Should I produce the project instead of just saving it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Suzanne
That's possible I guess. I am still new at this. LOL I love these forums though, I learn a lot. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer me. I will keep trying.
I downloaded a title and looked in the titles and it isn't there or else I am looking in the wrong place. The first thing I downloaded was a title and it is there but I have downloaded 3 other titles and I can't seem to find where they are.

Thanks.
I am trying to download a template from Director Zone. It seems to download correctly. It downloads and after it downloads I click on it and I get a message that says that it is installed and ready to use. But when I go to power director it isn't there. I go to the download screen. Funny thing is that the first one I downloaded did great and was instantly in power director and I did the same thing. I don't know why this is happening.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Suzanne
I have tried that and it didn't work. When I highlight all of them, the duration is greyed out so I can't change the duration. It will only let me choose duration if I do one clip at a time.
Thanks guys. I know how to go into edit preferences and change the default but that only seems to work if you do it before you create your project. I wanted to change the duration of the clips after I created a project and I couldn't find where I could do that except by doing it one by one and I just wondered if there was a way to do several clips at a time.

Suzanne
I am trying to burn a disk using power director 6 and I am getting an error message. It says "Cannot burn disk, error code 80004005. Does anyone know what this means?

Thanks,
Suzanne
I have Power director 6 for Windows 7

Is there a way for me to change the duration of all the clips my slide show at the same time instead of one at a time?
For example, right now the clips in my slide show are 5 second each. I want them to be 7 seconds each. Is there a way to do this all at the same time instead of doing each clip one at a time?

Thanks for your help,
Suzanne
Go to: