Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
had to reinstall ver 9 ultra and now it only showing 4 presets in magic styles , on the dead drive it used to show about
a 7 or so , like one was romance and its missing now. on the dead drive i started with version 8 and then upgraded to 9 ultra.
is my missing styles from version 8 ?

I made 3 projects so far , each have different number of time lines
and when i add them back in i get prompted to merge the project into
the timeline, click yes and it blows the existing project out of the timeline.

merge isn't working.

I use ConvertXtoDVD and can take a 700 meg avi of a movie download and burn that to DVD in like 15 minutes
and it fits to a 4.7 dvd. with great quality.
I just loaded a 700 meg movie into pd9 and tried buring , wont fit on a 4.7 so used smartfit and it took like a hour to burn.

PD really needs work on fixing the burning. IMHO.

I see what i call heat wave around the edges of the leafs and hearts , to much compression.
if i did the fix / enhance it would be a trial n error method
but i think i found the problem, with my desktop i have the monitor color calibrated manually and with video card to
adjust the gamma for magazine art work printing.

I tried the same vid clip on my new laptop and what i see in the editor is what i get on produced play back.

So im thinking PD8 is correcting the vid brightness in editing
on its own changing the vid cards gamma setting or it could be a codex issue on the desktop with all the codex i have installed.

the laptop is out of the box and only wintv , divx and pd are installed on it from me.

I load in a vid from my Vivitar 840 HD cam and the video quality and color is perfect, but when i produce a wmp file and when its played in media player is really dark. any ideas ?

Go to: