Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The clip has audio. It plays in the library. However when droped in the timeline the audio symbol below the viewer changes to muted.

right click on the track the clip is NOT muted. Only muted below the video player, it default mutes when clip is moved from library to the timeline. It will NOT allow me to unmute.

I have had this program since it came out. I edit several videos weekly. Never had a clip auto muted when it is dropped in the timeline.

My only experiance with muting a clip is right click and select mute clip in the drop down menu. Again this is not shown with the checkmark which I would select to manually mute the clip or unmute the clip.

Appreciate your help.
I upload my video overnight.

The patch was installed about 12:30 am, on 6-9-2015. Which I uninstalled (both PD 13 & the Patch)about a week later. Then reinstalled PD13 and later the patch, again.
Is this what your looking for?

Thanks for helping!

Two more days and nothing from Product support. Once I paid for phone support and that was even worse support than the email support program. I will never waste my money on Cyberlink phone support again.
The disk errors reported are not actually disk file problems but a tool error instead.

It is related to the windows update that offered you a free upgrade to windows 10.

It will be fixed in a future update.

Couple more logs? Results passed. Not sure what more I can send?

Memory diagnostic test, no issues.
I did run the memory diagnostics. Blue screen, reboot...no report to share?

My stuff is in storage. Living in my RV while home is built.

Clearly the patch corrupted my PC and now I need to reinstall Windows and reload software which I do not have access to. That is another day...I have already wasted three days chasing ghost as directed by product support. Not to mention nearly two weeks wasted waiting for product support to respond.

In addition, I need to enter "Safe" mode and deal with issues. Issues I did not have until I downloaded the patch.

I do appreciate your attempt to help. Just frustrated with the giant black hole of wasted time.

And all of it is a shot in the dark. None of the proposed solutions for my PC are sure to correct the issue. As the issue has not been identified.
System found some corrupt files doing the sfc /scannow test. However, system unable to repair them.

I did update Nvidia 353.03

Is there a link for what specifications PC or laptop I should buy
Still working with Cyberlink support. What a joke. Multiple responses from different people requesting the same boiler plate information, already provided.

Installed patch on June 9th and have not been able to use my software since. Going back and forth with product support. Talking in circles...no resolution in sight.

I have the latest drivers.

Now they want error report in the event viewer general tab, which I gave them three times over the past week. Of course they don't tell me I am providing the wrong information?

Cache cleared. defraged hard drives.

Keep in mind that my PC worked fine editing these videos, dozens of them. Installed patch crash.

They want the event log. When the program freezes up. You get a little box you can type your email and send a report. It does not freeze and this window does NOT open. Total failure, as in crash, as in PC shuts down suddenly and without warning. Restart PC...It is not just the program locking up and closing the program.

Two weeks and no resolution with Product support. I am not impressed with Cyberlink. I don't see how my PC works fine on the same file types and even larger projects and then install a patch and total system failure. The answer is to buy a new PC? Don't understand that response?

I have no idea how to ask for help after two weeks of being run around in circles by Product support. And here on the forum, just buy a new PC.

Frustrated and ready to never own a PC, or smart phone again. Technology does NOT make my life better. Complete waste of time...

Thanks for your help, optodata.

I am confused why my PC has edited just fine for two months. But I download a patch and it crashes.

I am making the changes now. Installing drivers...

It appears I need to stop wasting time and buy a new PC.
I installed patch on 6-9-2015. Unable to produce video since. While producing mp4 file, crash.

Sony POV action camera, FDR-X1000V, 1080 @60fps. I have produced dozens of videos and no issues, but once the latest patch was installed, it crashes during production. Producing a XAVC file 1080@60fps. Also attempted to use Inteligent SVRT, crashed during production.

I uninstalled PowerDirector 13 and reinstalled. I have NOT reinstalled the patch, yet. Crashed again, pointing to a different issue?

I contacted Cyberlink support. Not helpful. Telling a laundry list of things to do which I already did. Cleared shadow files, for example.

Not sure if I have provided enough information to get some help on this forum?

Appreciate your assistance on getting this crash problem resolved.

David

OffRoadRider15f on YouTube.
Cyberlink tech support was useless. Boiler plate A B C...Which I already did. They request information already provided.

How do you remove the patch?

Installed patch 13.0.2907.1. Program skips ahead minutes, when viewing file. Producing movie it crashes, four times. Worked fine before patch.

Crash, Crash, Crash...

Patch made program unstable.

Of course I have no idea how to uninstall the patch? Or revert to the previous version which worked fine.

I have used PD to create the DVD's. I edit, then create a Disc.

I am trying to render it now, using "Produce" and saving it to a folder. We will see?

The only thing different in this project from the other projects that did work, is that I used the Magic fix for wind noise on all of the video clips. I have removed the Magic fix. In addition, the aspect ratio was set to auto detect. Which I just changed to 16:9. Doubt these differences had anything to do with it.
I keep getting the following error message when I try to burn a DVD. "Burning unsuccessful description: (1)The DVD-Video folder doesn't conform to DVD-Video specs requirement."

I have burned several other DVD's using the same video file types .mov Countour HD camera. The file is 6655 mb and I have 8500 mb available on a Sony DL +R DVD.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong on this project? I have burned 6 other dual layer DVD's successfully. But this one does not want to burn?

Thanks for your help!
Go to: