Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Burning Unsuccessful
[Post New]
I keep getting the following error message when I try to burn a DVD. "Burning unsuccessful description: (1)The DVD-Video folder doesn't conform to DVD-Video specs requirement."

I have burned several other DVD's using the same video file types .mov Countour HD camera. The file is 6655 mb and I have 8500 mb available on a Sony DL +R DVD.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong on this project? I have burned 6 other dual layer DVD's successfully. But this one does not want to burn?

Thanks for your help!
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Try burning to a DVD folder and look at the structure of the files. This error, in my experience, usually means that something is not where the burning software expects to find it.

Are you creating the DVD within PD, or are you trying to burn a previously created DVD folder with 3rd party burning software? __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
[Post New]
I have used PD to create the DVD's. I edit, then create a Disc.

I am trying to render it now, using "Produce" and saving it to a folder. We will see?

The only thing different in this project from the other projects that did work, is that I used the Magic fix for wind noise on all of the video clips. I have removed the Magic fix. In addition, the aspect ratio was set to auto detect. Which I just changed to 16:9. Doubt these differences had anything to do with it.