Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I imported a png file to PD16 and it was blank. I tried changing format in settings>file.>jpeg to png and that did not help. Any suggestions?

I solved it with screen capture
I imported a png file to PD16 and it was blank. I tried changing format in settings>file.>jpeg to png and that did not help. Any suggestions?

If the text documents are actually graphics images, then yes they can be imported to the PD16 media room.

You probably want to create a folder to store all those text documents. You can then open the text documents in other text editors, copy and paste them to titles in the PD16 timeline.

I found a way to to convert text to jpeg or png with Microsoft office and paint. Thank you for helping. I hope other see this
Is there a way to import a text document to my library. I'm trying to create a story book with images and text on the pages.
The text will be on one page and the image on a different page.
I've written a book on oceanic adventures and would like to create a story book with pictures and text.
Does anyone have suggestions
I have written a book on oceanic adventures and I would like to bring it to life with oceanic creatures, people, and other objects.
My question is how do I capture these items and place them in the library for editing?

Also, is there a way to make an image of a person that looks like it is in motion so as to give the person a look of realism?

My computer harddrive crashed and I had to get a new computer. I had all my files on an external hard drive. Called Master videos, Packed Projects, and Produced Projects. I installed my PD16 Ultimate and used "open project" and wuold get different messages like, "Can't find file", file is a newer version, and some that could be opened had missing clips (blacked out clicps).

Some of the vidioes are fully intact and others are not. I guess the only thing I could do is to import, edit, and pack the project when ready to produce. Do think that this is in order?

I found all my produced videoes onmy external drive. I would like to upload a few to Youtube ,can't figure out how to get back to produse to upload the files. Would please explain?
Quote I'm not clear on why you'd want to re-open your produced video clips in PD, but if it's to start a new project, you'd simply import the clip(s) from their current location and edit as usual.

If instead you're asking about reopening an existing project after you've moved the source files, you'll need to use the Browse tool that will appear when you reopen the project in PD and it can't find the clips in their original location. Once you've located them, be sure to save the project (or use Save As) so the clips' locations will be retained.

Finally, if you're asking how to always be able to open up projects without having to track down where the original clips have been moved (or if they've actually been deleted), you'd want to first use Pack Project Materials from PD's File menu and specify a folder where copies of all project materials will be stored.

My computer harddrive crashed and I had to get a new computer. I had all my files on an external hard drive. Called Master videos, Packed Projects, and Produced Projects. I installed my PD16 Ultimate and used "open project" and wuold get different messages like, "Can't find file", file is a newer version, and some that could be opened had missing clips (blacked out clicps).

Some of the vidioes are fully intact and others are not. I guess the only thing I could do is to import, edit, and pack the project when ready to produce. Do think that this is in order?
I've saved my produced files on my computer. Now I want to relocate them to an external hard drive. How do I do that so PD will be able to find them?
Im getting back to PD after 5 years of no activity and I've lost my touch.
I save some folders of videos as Packed Projects. When I import the folder into PD I get all the individual clips that made the video. How do I get them back to a full version video without editing on the time line?
HOW DO I SAVE MY EDITED CLIPS TO A DISK SO THE TV STATION EDITOR CAN EDIT MY CLIPS INTO A TELEVISION COMMERCIAL
Yes! After reading there data, they take everything and convert it to 1280/720 but it sure looks bad after spending so much time and money to produce HD.

On another note; I tried downloading K-Lite codec in Windows media player and I could not get my music files. I'm going to try downloading the file from my camcorder with a different file name (It's still on the SD card). Thank for the help.
I produce an MPEG4 video. It really looks High Definition, but when I opened it in Facebook, it didn't look like high definition and the edges were not sharp. What causes this?
The track in the timeline plays okay, but the same clip in the library doesn't play. All tracks are checked and all clips are not muted.

How can the sound be in the track clip and not in the same library clip. Is it possible I trimmed the audio and if I did, is there a way to get it back?
I want the brightness/lighting to be consistent because when it changes, it also changes the mood and distracts the view. Not very professional. I've tried fix/enhance and it does help some.

What are you guys using to burn DVD's. Everytime I try to bern a DVD-R it tells me to use DVD-R/W
If I shoot video at different times of day or different days or if the clouds come in and change the lighting, is there a way to enhance or adjust the lighting in the edit field so all the clips have the same light and don't give the appearance of light and dark clips?
I produced a video. Went back to make a shorter version and found two clips out of 12 had their audio file missing. The image was still playing but the music was not there.
Thanks, you really helped out. I did what you showed in the video but sent the file to my desk top because with win 8.1 I have to go through to many steps to access the file. The file started uploading to U-Tube, but I had to stop it. Too much and too slow. I've only got 12 Mbps internet speed and after 1-1/2 hours I only uploaded 5 %. What format would you recommend for a burning a DVD to give to another person to watch on their Computer or TV?
Can you explain what those VTS files are?
Yes! That's because after producing the video, I burned a CD.
Go to: