Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Import Text PD16
Peter Buckles [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 13, 2014 08:13 Messages: 48 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a way to import a text document to my library. I'm trying to create a story book with images and text on the pages.
The text will be on one page and the image on a different page.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 20. 2023 02:04

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Is there a way to import a text document to my library. I'm trying to create a story book with images and text on the pages.
The text will be on one page and the image on a different page.

If the text documents are actually graphics images, then yes they can be imported to the PD16 media room.

You probably want to create a folder to store all those text documents. You can then open the text documents in other text editors, copy and paste them to titles in the PD16 timeline.
Peter Buckles [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 13, 2014 08:13 Messages: 48 Offline
[Post New]

If the text documents are actually graphics images, then yes they can be imported to the PD16 media room.

You probably want to create a folder to store all those text documents. You can then open the text documents in other text editors, copy and paste them to titles in the PD16 timeline.

I found a way to to convert text to jpeg or png with Microsoft office and paint. Thank you for helping. I hope other see this