Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to import Utube video into the PD liabrary.
Peter Buckles [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 13, 2014 08:13 Messages: 48 Offline
[Post New]
I've written a book on oceanic adventures and would like to create a story book with pictures and text.
Does anyone have suggestions

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 16. 2023 14:44

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I've written a book on oceanic adventures and would like to create a story book with pictures and text.

Your post titles indicate that you want YouTube videos. They need to be downloaded first to your pc using a YT video downloader. Do a google search for them. They are available in both free and paid versions.

If you only want pictures(still images), then the Windows print screen key, Windows Paint may be the only tools you need to take a snapshot of what you see on your pc monitor screen like when viewing a YT video.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 16. 2023 15:48

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I've written a book on oceanic adventures and would like to create a story book with pictures and text.

Use Google to search for pictures or videos of interest and use following any copyright requirements.

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/119209.page#448984

Jeff