Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hello

Well after alot of testing I have come to the conclusion the Prodad addons do not install. I have tried install 1 which was 64bit and it does go thru the whole install but the application app which is PD does not say it is installed at all. It still reads install.

So I went ahead and removed it with "Revo Uninstaller" only the best uninstall program on the market being it search the registeryand removes all bad things left behind. So I KNOW for a fact not one prodad register item is in there when I remove it.

I tried 1 at a time to install and then test and NOPE same thing. I then removed them again 1 at a time with REVO. I then tried installing them all which I new would not work but I want to make sure.

So as it is right now... the app manager is very sluggish since upgrade and the prodadaddons do not install at all.

Does anyone at Cyberlink load these things on a computer and test them??

Despite the application manager show yhe button "Install" the Prodad plugins are highly probable installed anyway.

Start Powerdirector and click in de left sidebar on the button with the flash. In the list you see "proDAD (2)" click on this and you proberly see the two Prodad plugins appear.
Where is this patch it is gone on the software update page.
Allready 6 days out and no reply recarding bugs or a compliment that this patch solves some or a lot problems.

Is this a possitive sign or no one tested this patch?

For me with what i do no big problems or changes since the official 2302 patch but others can have different experiences.

Thanks for your input.
DocDaddy, I fully agree

NVIDIA:

GeForce 8500GT/9800GT and above
GeForce GT/GTS/GTX 200/400/500/600/700/800/900 Series

PLEASE NOTE: For users of NVIDIA cards using
pre-Kepler architecture who have updated to graphics driver 340.43 or
later, the CUDA video hardware video encoder feature in PowerDirector is
no longer available. To re-enable hardware acceleration, please
download and install an earlier driver.

Besides this driver ( 337.88 ) is not at all qualified for Windows 10 when a lot users bought Powerdirector 14 specially for this purpose and Powerdirector 14 witch should be fully qualified for this OS. The more misterious as mentioned by an other user when a card which must be a kepler card does not work as it should be.

Please Cyberlink programmers reconsider this and make it work.

Regards, Kees
Jan den Hollander, hoewel ik het voor een deel met je eens bent zal ik het op jouw wijze niet verwoorden.

All other users, i have a laptop now 2 years old with a Nvidia 610M card with 2GB memmory for its own. All other programs i can force to use the Nvidia grafics instead of the integrated Intel HD grafics 3000. Even an other resent videoediting program uses the Nvidia grafics without any problems.

I do not understand why Cyberlink Powedirector refuses to use the Nvidia and this seems to be blocked by the programmers.

The Nvidia is far much better than the integrated Intel HD why not use this????? I do hope they change their opinion soon.

Regards and a happy and healthy new year to all, Kees
You are absolutely right other programs can use Nvidia grafics but Powerdirector refuses even when selected manually.
@eull

Please leave this forum language like this is very rude and not applicable to the members of this forum they are very helpfull.

When tou don't like Cyberlink software simply remove it from your computer and never come back here again.
Dear forum members I have a problem with PIP after using the Fade-in / Fade-out within Powerdirector.

I managed to hunt down the problem it happens if the fade-in and/or fade-out is used after that the PIP is usable.

After removing the object where the Fade is used, saving the project, reopen the project evering thing is working as it should.

See the attachments to see where it goes wrong.

I thing PapidoFrance is suffering the same problem in this topic: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/40938.page#211944
Go to: