Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Once again im having the problem where it's not letting me upload my video from powerdirector 8.

I render it, and it goes too 100% and then it says 'Cyberlink could not upload this video to youtube'

How is this fair? I wait nearly 2 hours for the video to fully render, and it does this to me 3 times?

Is it because theres a latest powerdirector version out or something?
I don't think you know what your talking about.
Virus?
lol

Can someone who knows what they're on about reply please?
What the hell does this mean?
It appears when I try to open Cyberlink powerdirector. I need to upload a video onto youtube.
Please help, kinds regards.
Chris.

I've been trying to upload my new video for hours now, and i'm no stranger to cyberlink I've been using it awhile.

What is going on? Everytime it renders, takes 1-2 hours for it to complete right at the point where it is meant to say 'Video uploaded' and then give you a link back to your youtube page, a message appears saying 'Video could not be uploaded to youtube'

Please help me out, I need to upload this video ASAP.

Thank you.
Ok guess i will.
And if that fails, what do i do :\?
I've never done that, but if I did the quality would be horrible wouldnt it?
Hello, thank you very much for replying.

Well yes I tried uploading last night and it worked fine but i had to take my video down because the audio was disabled.

Now when i try that message appears up, and yes it's happened 5-6 times now.

Please tell me what I should do

i will download that file but when was it released because if it was released last night maybe thats the reason. As i stated above it worked fine last night, but now it's not

Whenever I try to upload my video to youtube that message comes up. Why is this happening?

Please help.
Go to: