Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Wow thanks, that took care of it. I really appreciate the help.
Thanks for your reply. I tried what you suggested and now it authors to about 4% and then crashes all together with no error code. I filled out the PD10 crash report and submitted to Cyberlink, any other suggestions.
I am trying to burn a BD and before the authoring starts I get a eC0030011 error. I tried changing the final output to just a folder instead of to a disc and I get the same error. I tried moving the source video to the C:\ drive and still get the same error. I will attach my dxdiag file and some screen shots. Thanks in advance for any help.

It is quirky, but seems less quirky than Adobe Premiere
Updated to 2504 and rendered the same project again with no problems - sorry if I wasted anybody's time.
Just a quick update - I reinstalled PowerDirector and tried rendering the same project under 2316 and it seemed to work just fine. I am going to try the 2504 update and see what happens.
I am using PowerDirector Ultra64 9.0.0.2504. When I am rendering a HD video the rendering process freezes. I noticed that the freeze seems to happen right before a transition; specifically a fade transition. I tried different rendering formats including MPEG-4 and H264 AVC. I do not get any error messages from windows or from powerdirector. The CPU usage drops to a minimum and the only way to close power director is through task manager. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Go to: