Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Error eC0030011 during Bluray burn
bigal52 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 11, 2010 12:18 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I am trying to burn a BD and before the authoring starts I get a eC0030011 error. I tried changing the final output to just a folder instead of to a disc and I get the same error. I tried moving the source video to the C:\ drive and still get the same error. I will attach my dxdiag file and some screen shots. Thanks in advance for any help.

[Thumb - PD10A.jpg]
 Filename
PD10A.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Project Overview
 Filesize
188 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
184 time(s)
[Thumb - PD10B.jpg]
 Filename
PD10B.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Project error screen
 Filesize
154 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
177 time(s)
 Filename
bigal52DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
DxDiag file
 Filesize
36 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
407 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at May 23. 2012 14:49

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Just a thought, since it happens immediately and you have no menu, remove the "Over the Rainbow" mp3 and try again. If successful, use a utility to convert mp3 to wav and use the wav in the timeline. I've had a couple of mp3's through up the stream error in the past.

Jeff
bigal52 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for your reply. I tried what you suggested and now it authors to about 4% and then crashes all together with no error code. I filled out the PD10 crash report and submitted to Cyberlink, any other suggestions.
babindia
Senior Contributor Location: India Joined: Aug 16, 2007 06:11 Messages: 884 Offline
[Post New]
Disable hardware acceleration and Fast video rendering PC specs :
OS Windows 10.0 Pro
MB - AS rock Z77 extreme 11
Intel 3770K @ 4.0 Ghz OC
Gskill 32 GB RAM 1800 Mhz
6 TB HDD, SSD bootable
nVidia ASUS GTX 660 Ti
BenQ 22" LCD monitor 1920x1080

peleus [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 10, 2012 11:53 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the tip sir. Any progress here bigal52 ?
bigal52 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Wow thanks, that took care of it. I really appreciate the help.
xvicek1900 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 12, 2012 22:27 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
After digesting all the articles on this error – (in my case – DVD format burned great, but got the error when trying to create Blu-ray disks), first tried to eliminate project file component / naming issues – by stripping off an AVI file and bringing it back as one entry on the timeline, with new chapter marks. No difference. Then tried a 2 min video, no difference (when burning the Blu-ray). In the end, uninstalled the software, including all preferences, and deleting all residual folder, and reinstalling. After reinstalling turned off the hardware accelerator, and the Blu-ray burned with no problem…