Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Michael,

I have updated my VGA driver.

And, PowerDVD 10 works with Windows 7 !

Thanks for your help.

EG

Hi Michael,

What do you mean by update your VGA ?

After trying to lauch a Blu Ray, 2 pop up indicate the following :

1. Windows : the set of colors has changed; The following software has done an action which force Windows to replace temporarely the set of color by basic Windows 7. Windows will automatically change the set of color by Windows Aero at the end of the software execution, the same for other program which do the same.
Software : CyberLink Corp. Editor : Cyberlink Processus Id (PID) : 3128

2. Play stoped because your graphic pilot is incompatible. Please be sure that your graphic pilot respect the minimum configuration. You will find more info on CyberLink FAQ (code = 0012).

My computer is a laptop VAIO with a Full HD 1920 * 1080, 19 inches screen it in sould apparentely runs HD movies without any problem !!

Thanks for your help,

EG
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T9800 @ 2.93 GHz
Windows 7
NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
Power DVD 10 Ultra

I have bought a new complete licence to read BLU RAY. After installation, I can read DVD but not BLU RAY !!!

I have test by Advisor the compatibility is ok except for the double capacity to code H.264, MPEG-2 and VC-1, where it is advice and update ??? please find the report attached.

Can you help me.

Thanks in advance,
Go to: