Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Yes, thanks James. I will persist and have looked at some vid tutorials but am looking for that elusive beginners one?
Have used Nero a lot and CPD8 is a big jump, but a good one it will be for me one day.
Thanks again.
James, I have been using Fix/enhance and am trying to work out how to only select a change on one clip in a timeline which has more than one.
Think what I have done is cliked apply to all and whole video has changed.
Tried selecting clip only but loose fix/enhance button.
The video I have compiled is over four hours on to 4.7gb DVD and with fixes, smart fit, etc. is taking a very long time to do.
My Canon MVX330i id DV but not a high resolution. For our needs it has worked well using Nero 8 and Cyberlink DVD Suite but CPD8 is a whole new ball game.
I can see it is a brilliant program but a learning curve envolved to master it.
Thanks for your advice.
Peter
Someone will definitely note I am new to CPD8. Have been looking, reading tutorials (where are the beginner ones) etc.
Have produced some DVD's with various success's but have some problems.
At moment am over 8:20hrs into producing 4432mb file to 4.7gb dvd.

1. Have put x4 mpg clips together after adjusting sound enhancements, video, titles etc.

2. Attached sreenshot tells story at moment.

This is so long I feel should cancel and start again.
Thanks
Peter
Actuallly just found the site download for 2704 and will see how I go with that.
Also am new to CBD8 and after a first time install and error on trying to open was eventually advised by Tech people to install new build 2704.
Before this advice came I reinstalled CBD8 and is now working fine.
In your last reply you advise just to install 2704. I understand it is a new build but the instructions I have are about 3A4 pages long and am wondering if there is a download of 2704 that can be just run?
Am pretty sure can follow these instructions but seems a bit over the top. Like scans, cleanups, regedit changes, msconfig, disabling etc. etc.
I am using Win7 64bit with 4gb Ram.
Thanks
Peter
Go to: