Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Help with build 2704
Philip [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 03, 2008 11:07 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I am new to Power Director and would appreciate some direction.
I am using Power Director 8.00.1930 and would like to update to the latest build 2704. I am not sure if this build includes all prior updates or only the most recent fixes. Is it necessary for me to update prior with builds first.
Some help would be appreciated.
James W
Senior Contributor Location: Lakeland, FL USA Joined: Aug 18, 2008 10:36 Messages: 911 Offline
[Post New]
No, you do not need any of the prior builds. Just install 2704 and you will be fine. Q9300 2.5 GHz
4 GB Ram
Nvidia 9800 GT
Peter [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 27, 2010 15:50 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Also am new to CBD8 and after a first time install and error on trying to open was eventually advised by Tech people to install new build 2704.
Before this advice came I reinstalled CBD8 and is now working fine.
In your last reply you advise just to install 2704. I understand it is a new build but the instructions I have are about 3A4 pages long and am wondering if there is a download of 2704 that can be just run?
Am pretty sure can follow these instructions but seems a bit over the top. Like scans, cleanups, regedit changes, msconfig, disabling etc. etc.
I am using Win7 64bit with 4gb Ram.
Thanks
Peter
Peter [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 27, 2010 15:50 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Actuallly just found the site download for 2704 and will see how I go with that.