Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Apologize
You quiete right (my cam is a HF11 not Legria but almost the same spec)
I made a confusion with the capture image size !

Well, I tested AVCHD in 1440 with a part of my entire project (around 30mn instead of 1h40), keeping trans, audio, chapters, titles. I reach between 3000 and 5000 Mb of space required
I remove unused clips in library, delete temporary files before burning.
At around 80% of the burning process (still to a folder) the message "burning successfully" appears. I use VLC program to check AVCHD stream and in all cases I notice "obviously" that rendering is not complete..

I hope give enough accurate information to go further, as I still suspect a memory limitation.. and I'm ready to add more DDRAM if it's required..

Cheers
Fred
Hi,
Do everything as before but this time select 1440x1080 as the resolution of your AVCHD disc. The reason is that your footage has been shot in that resolution.
This should allow SVRT to work and put less stress on your system.
Cheers,
Andrew

Frédéric
Take note of what Andrew has written. You appear to be causing your own issues here. Read and act upon members sensible input.
Dafydd
[Moderator]

I took not of what Andrew wrote but as I said, that did not work and this is not the right reason since my footage has been shot in 1920x1080

Moreover I burned a DVD to a folder successfully when I keep all clips only. I expect a problem will occur when I will include hi-res pictures (3000x4000) with some effects on it. Probably a memory issue...

I don't think to be causing my own issue here, I use PD in a normal way. I just don't understand its behavior.
Well, the problem remains..
(by the way I've set my Canon to 1920x1040)

I have reinstalled PD + update + SVRT enable.
(I even updated graphic card : ATI Radeon HD 4800)

I've forgiven AVCHD format since DVD-format burning to a folder fails at each time : the program does not respond anymore at about 20% or 60%
I even tested with various destination (I have an external SATA drive)

Really I think this software dislike my setup ! motherboard or memory management I dunno..
But the fact many users with decent setup are struggling with it makes me think it's not a reliable software
I don't see how I can go on with it.

Hi
Ok, I've ticked SVRT option.
Nothing new..

I filmed in XP+ mode (12Mbps)
I saved footage from the Canon to a directory (17.5Go)
I loaded clips directory in PD and dropped them into the timeline.
I cutted clips, split audio, added pictures with effects (zoom, panoramic...) and transitions (fades)
I didn't include any menu but added several chapters.
Then I go to 'Create Disc'
No menu,
select AVCHD and 'DVD 8.5 Gb'
select 'HD 1920x1080'
(7782Mb is required)
Burning
select only 'Create folder..'

For information, I tested with 10mn of film and that works !
(space required was about 500Mb)

But burning in DVD mode does not work as well !
I have this message : "burning failed, probably a AuthoringMgr issue..."
woaw, I don't know what to do anymore !
I believed it was a good idea to ask for help through different forums (here and DirectZone). I've just supposed some people don't see both.
As I got more replies here, I'll forget DirectZone then.

Well, the update 2704 didn't solve my problem :
the rendering still freeze at about 2mn30
Is it a memory, space, compatibility problem ?
I'm testing with shorter film but I don't see anything else I can do..

oh I see..
well, is there a way to produce HD with a classic DVD(DL) burner ? because I haven't got BR burner for the moment and I'd like to show HD film with any standard DVD player... but I guess I can't...
a Canon HD codec ?? what's that ?!
hello
I just got the v8 ultra and can't produce my dvd HD.

My project is made of MTS files (from a Canon HF11) and takes 1h30.

As I ain't got blue-ray burner, I cutted the project to fit it in a DVD double layer (8,5Go)
Then I selected AVCHD 8,5Gb format, HD 1920x1080 and launched burning
A new little window appears with a progress bar....which stays at 0% !
Is there any setting I forgot ?

My computer :
Asus Rampage2
Intel 4 core i7 @2.67Ghz
memory 3Go
SATA2 HDD
Windows 7

Thanks in advance for your help

Go to: