Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
HDedit, thank you for your help.
As I said I use PD8 (I know I am in PD9 forum but trying to find a solution to my problem I discovered this thread with exactly the same problem)

Now a new fact to make things more complicated:
The distortions in transitions in my case, are very visible when the clips play through my Sony S370 DVD Player or my Dreambox 800 HardDisk.
Playing from a PC with Windows Media Player no distortion at all!!!
Looks like the DVD player and the Dreambox "recognise" something between the files where the transition applied but the WMP ignores?

@garioch7:
If the problem is that my Vaio is underpowered (which is truth) then why Tkeeg's PC has exactly the same problems with transitions only?
And why when disabling SVRT, problem solved? It doesn't make sense to me.
Thank you for trying to help.
Here you go!
I tried what HDedit proposed (No SVRT) and he was right! No distortions at least in my first clip with 5 Fade transitions.
The bad news : the clip now takes X8 the actual time to be produced in my Vaio!!!
Not very productive isn't it?
I hope there is a better solution.....

Hi tkeeg,

I have for a long time exactly the same problem with the same camera, same spec files, same transitions!!!

The only difference is that I use PD8 and my Sony Vaio laptop (Core2 duo P8700,@2,53MHz, 6GB Ram,W7x64).

I had the feeling that my Laptop is not powerfull enough, so I didn't use transitions at all but after reading your post I have to keep trying to find a solution...
Thank you all for you contribution, problem solved.
Hi,
Thank you for testing.
I hope they will fix it soon.
cheers...
Hi,
Same camera,but no problems at all.
W7 64bit.
Maybe something with your PD installation?

Another thought.
Which way do you use to import your files?
Pixela?
Have you tried to import directly from the SD card?
Hi,
every attempt to produce files m2ts to Divx, PD8 ends with crash. .
I am on W7 64bit.

Any thoughts?

Go to: